General Yuzuru Chat

18 hours ago, Henni147 said:

It's hard to tell, how much honesty there was in Plushenko's words, but I somehow believe him that he really WANTED to compete against Yuzu in the individual event.

Plush has two big brass ones, and never backs down from a fight. I think he absolutely wanted to challenge Yuzu in Sochi. He must have been so frustrated when he got hurt. 

Happy second Olympic gold medal anniversary! :cheer:

Enjoy this super cute fanart! Yuzu Pooh is literally being held by and holding Yuzu... who is holding a Pooh holding a Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

I'm so grateful that I discovered Yuzu. He has brought so much beauty and wonder to my life and made it so much richer. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, is this new? I don't remember it...

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

It’s an old picture according to the caption - but I’ve never seen it before.

It's a good picture.

But I can't help but notice the very obvious muscles in his thighs... while I sit here and eat a chocolate eclair....and drink an iced cappuccino (even though it's cold outside) I feel shameful, lol!

29 minutes ago, liv said:

It's a good picture.

But I can't help but notice the very obvious muscles in his thighs... while I sit here and eat a chocolate eclair....and drink an iced cappuccino (even though it's cold outside) I feel shameful, lol!

He has muscles in his ears.  It's interesting to see the reality of his muscular legs (in those few pictures out there with him in shorts - even his knee caps have muscles) but his (usually) black skating pants (leggings) draw a smooth line that may hide all that musculature but are far more aesthetically pleasing.     (And I suddenly really want a chocolate eclair.)

1 hour ago, liv said:

It's a good picture.

Unless you're prepared to do hundreds of squats and lunges a day, don't feel bad. MY muscles ache just thinking about the two decades of hard work it took for him to build that physique.  Chocolate eclairs are so much more enjoyable. 

18 hours ago, TallyT said:

Heading for 15 million views...

I've just watched this gorgeous wonderful masterful commanding performance of Oly Seimei again and I really noticed the speed of his skating ! .... and mine was the 14,777,888th view!

I don't know why but I like that number, it seems significant, a good omen, lucky - hope it's lucky for Yuzuru rather than me, he deserves some luck he really does (mind you so do I !!!)

Happy 3rd Anniversary of your 2nd Olympic title Yuzuru!