1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

I wonder if this will be available a while after release since a lot of products have a specific number in stock. :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

It costs almost as much to ship FYI

Ok - this is not really "general" but for all of us worried about Yuzu's health should he travel to Sweden with those infected Russians, here are a few tweets with info ALL of us who are on twitter.  It late be too late to impact anything but maybe an adequate quarantine will be set up.  If anyone wants to pursue this (like me),I suppose I'd concentrate on Kose and Citizen, since they also sponsor Yuzu.

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/ALmtLYwAzgRAYC_PowqqeB8SSWc?.intl=uk&.lang=en-GB

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
55 minutes ago, barbara said:

It costs almost as much to ship FYI

I got a friend to purchase 2 pieces for me from China's citizen watch shop.She couldnt send them out to me (to Brunei) through DHL or Fedex because the price for each swanyu's watch is more than RMB 5000.Anything below RMB 5000 can be shipped out internationally. My watches still stuck in China since Oct 2020😏I think i can only receive them when borders are opened....perhaps in 2022😢

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Ok - this is not really "general" but for all of us worried about Yuzu's health should he travel to Sweden with those infected Russians, here are a few tweets with info ALL of us who are on twitter.  It late be too late to impact anything but maybe an adequate quarantine will be set up.  If anyone wants to pursue this (like me),I suppose I'd concentrate on Kose and Citizen, since they also sponsor Yuzu.

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/ALmtLYwAzgRAYC_PowqqeB8SSWc?.intl=uk&.lang=en-GB

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Yes, I can't stress enough how important this is. It has also been proven that the ISU does in fact see all these messages since they unpinned their pinned Tweet after people commented about Worlds under it. But even if they choose to ignore the comments it will surely atract the attention of journalists and perhaps some sponsors.

I think it's important for everyone that has Twitter to leave at least one comment under ISU's post, it could also be really helpful to use the hashtags and even flood them if possible. We should also try to contact sponsors.

13 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Do you guys remember the Swanyu watch that Citizen sold a couple of months back? Aaahhhhh, I still wish I could get that watch. 

It was sold out within 9 seconds:dontdothistome: omg crazy

Basically if you suddenly got too nervous and dropped your phone during the process, the watch is gone..

1 hour ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

It was sold out within 9 seconds:dontdothistome: omg crazy

Basically if you suddenly got too nervous and dropped your phone during the process, the watch is gone..

No problem for me as my china friend preordered at china's citizen shop.Need to pay deposit for my 2 watches though.

Just now, LAY said:

No problem for me as my china friend preordered at china's citizen shop.Need to pay deposit for my 2 watches though.

Its definitely cheaper to purchase online compared to buying from citizen watch shop! But no guarantee that u could successfully bought them depending on availability.

4 minutes ago, LAY said:

That's really great!!! the watch is really pretty. I heard that it has a pleasant odour too(?) If I'm not wrong.

I've seen it somewhere that there's somebody who bought 11 watches omg.