Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

So who's all going to ACI? Are we planning to meet? How do we recognize each other? Put a big" PH" on our foreheads? I'm easy enough to recognize. I'm the Japanese-Canadian guy in the wheelchair. I'll be accompanied by two Japanese ladies (my wife and her friend) and a Chinese-Canadian guy (a very good friend who is helping us out).

 

We will be arriving in the evening of Tuesday, September 19 and leaving Wednesday, September 27. I have arranged for the rental of a wheelchair accessible van. We are planning to do some sightseeing including day trips to Ottawa and Québec City.

53 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

So who's all going to ACI? Are we planning to meet? How do we recognize each other? Put a big" PH" on our foreheads? I'm easy enough to recognize. I'm the Japanese-Canadian guy in the wheelchair. I'll be accompanied by two Japanese ladies (my wife and her friend) and a Chinese-Canadian guy (a very good friend who is helping us out).

 

We will be arriving in the evening of Tuesday, September 19 and leaving Wednesday, September 27. I have arranged for the rental of a wheelchair accessible van. We are planning to do some sightseeing including day trips to Ottawa and Québec City.

I would like to organize a Meetup :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: (it will be easier to give out some swans this way haha) I was planning on poking the thread next week but since many of us are traveling to Montreal, I think it would be better if we start organizing it, so there are no conflicts with any other plans we might have for this occasion. 

If you're attending ACI and would like to attend to a small PH meetup please like this post so I can add you to a pm conversation⭐

On the meet up plans we can designate a specific location at the rink and time, there's some public space inside but I don't think it's super big and it sounds like more people are coming this year. 

 

There's also a Tim Horton's next door that can serve as a meet up point, or directly in front of the entrance. For past meet ups I've done group chats usinf online chat apps which are useful for those who don't have international messaging but may have international data or wifi available. 

12 hours ago, Neenah said:

The times are horrible for me (as usual), I will not be sleeping at night for three days  :5918bda872cf0_0006(2):

 

Yes, men's SP and FS will be in the middle of the night here in Europe, between 2-5 AM... I prefer Asian competitions more than North Americans because it's easier to wake up at 5 AM than to stay up until 5 AM.

 

12 hours ago, Neenah said:

The times are horrible for me (as usual), I will not be sleeping at night for three days  :5918bda872cf0_0006(2):

 

Ohhhh

I've been so excited about the whole thing that I forgot the best part aka the fact that I'm in :dpooh: the opposite part of the world... 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's an unholy hour for me, too. But I don't mind. It's Yuzu who's competing. The hour doesn't matter. :laughing:

 

If this was any other competition I may have prioritized (like watching only the FS live or something), but this is Yuzu's first competition and I know for a fact that I won't be able to sleep when I know it is happening.

 

I also want to watch the ladies since I am cheering for Mai... The life of a fan is so hard :drama:

Two versions of my ACI banner are ready to print. But I am still unable to choose one :laughing:

 

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

Two versions of my ACI banner are ready to print. But I am still unable to choose one :laughing:

 

Wow! Great banners! The blue one with the star is very beautiful! And maybe more visible from the ice!

10 minutes ago, Floria said:

Two versions of my ACI banner are ready to print. But I am still unable to choose one :laughing:

 

 

How beautiful! :goe: :goe:

 

I love both but if I had to choose one, it would be the dark one because it has gold text :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

I would be interested in buying the ticket that is for sale for the Autumn Classic a couple of posts previous.  I'm new to the group and don't know how to get in touch with the seller directly.

 

thank you! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.