Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Keep in mind we have limited restaurant options within walking distance of the rink! I had plenty of Tim Horton's last time as well. Especially if you're watching most of the practices or every competition you generally need a quick meal. The competition schedule seemed a bit tight. 

Hace 20 horas, Lunna said:

Both are great! The dark one is beautiful but white maybe better seen from afar.

 

Hace 13 horas, Geo1 said:

 

Yes, I agree. Both great, but the Japanese flag version stands out more.

Thank you! I'll print the white one with slight modifications (added some gold :biggrin:)

Hello everybody, 

I'm new on the Planet Hanyu (I was reading posts for this thread for a while though) and I finally joined this wonderful place an hour ago. Guess why - I'm going to Autumn Classic too! :yes2: 

This is my first post ever and who knows when I'm going to post again, so I'd like to use this opportunity to thank you all for all the updates and useful informations you post here - you have encouraged me to attend the event! I live in Germany but I have family in Canada, so I'm already there and I will stay longer in order to go to Montreal for the competition - can't wait till it comes true! I'll be happy to meet those of you who will be there! :smiley-happy085: 

Needless to say that I'm a huge fan of Yuzu who has changed my life since the very moment I learnt about him...

12 minutes ago, FanYuzuClassic said:

Hello everybody, 

I'm new on the Planet Hanyu (I was reading posts for this thread for a while though) and I finally joined this wonderful place an hour ago. Guess why - I'm going to Autumn Classic too! :yes2: 

This is my first post ever and who knows when I'm going to post again, so I'd like to use this opportunity to thank you all for all the updates and useful informations you post here - you have encouraged me to attend the event! I live in Germany but I have family in Canada, so I'm already there and I will stay longer in order to go to Montreal for the competition - can't wait till it comes true! I'll be happy to meet those of you who will be there! :smiley-happy085: 

Needless to say that I'm a huge fan of Yuzu who has changed my life since the very moment I learnt about him...

Welcome :biggrin: i hope you stay here though! I'm glad you're coming to the event too, more love for our Space Kitty:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

I am counting down the days i am very very excited. I'm going for the last permit today, my mom needs it so fingers crossed that she gets it :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: 

10 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Welcome :biggrin: i hope you stay here though! I'm glad you're coming to the event too, more love for our Space Kitty:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

I am counting down the days i am very very excited. I'm going for the last permit today, my mom needs it so fingers crossed that she gets it :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: 

Thank you, Hydroblade! :thanks:

On 9/8/2017 at 1:29 PM, FanYuzuClassic said:

Hello everybody, 

I'm new on the Planet Hanyu (I was reading posts for this thread for a while though) and I finally joined this wonderful place an hour ago. Guess why - I'm going to Autumn Classic too! :yes2: 

This is my first post ever and who knows when I'm going to post again, so I'd like to use this opportunity to thank you all for all the updates and useful informations you post here - you have encouraged me to attend the event! I live in Germany but I have family in Canada, so I'm already there and I will stay longer in order to go to Montreal for the competition - can't wait till it comes true! I'll be happy to meet those of you who will be there! :smiley-happy085: 

Needless to say that I'm a huge fan of Yuzu who has changed my life since the very moment I learnt about him...

 

Welcome @FanYuzuClassic! I will be at ACI as well Looking forward to meeting you. I live in Vancouver. Where does your family live in Canada? How did you first learn about Yuzu?

I just bought my flight tickets today and i can feel it's official now :sadPooh:

 

 

This will be my first ever competition and i'm so exciteed! !

I actually only got into yuzu and this skating world a couple of months ago, but i would have never thought that i would travel across the world to watch him skate :scared0011: :8788161:

56 minutes ago, Yuzuextra said:

I just bought my flight tickets today and i can feel it's official now :sadPooh:

 

 

This will be my first ever competition and i'm so exciteed! !

I actually only got into yuzu and this skating world a couple of months ago, but i would have never thought that i would travel across the world to watch him skate :scared0011: :8788161:

Never underestimate the Yuzu' s power !:darklordyuzu::hachimaki: 

in my wildest dream I've never thought I would become this kind of " fan" that I have seen and heard of and scratching my head to try to understand what all the hypes about...

It's my first competition too! :cheers: Anyway , welcome to Planet Hanyu !

2 hours ago, Yuzuextra said:

I just bought my flight tickets today and i can feel it's official now :sadPooh:

 

 

This will be my first ever competition and i'm so exciteed! !

I actually only got into yuzu and this skating world a couple of months ago, but i would have never thought that i would travel across the world to watch him skate :scared0011: :8788161:

 

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

Never underestimate the Yuzu' s power !:darklordyuzu::hachimaki: 

in my wildest dream I've never thought I would become this kind of " fan" that I have seen and heard of and scratching my head to try to understand what all the hypes about...

It's my first competition too! :cheers: Anyway , welcome to Planet Hanyu !

:10742289: We're on the same boat. Ii never thought i would attend a skating competition (although when i was a kid i wanted soooo much to do it). And i never thought i would visit Canada, since there was nothing "pulling" me there.

Oh, that fateful february day, where i foolishly clicked on that Olympic stream i found on tumblr. I couldn't imagine where it would ultimately lead me...

The one and only time I've been to Montréal was in 1971 when I competed in the Canadian National Judo Championships. I had no idea that I would be returning in 46 years specifically to watch a very special young man in a figure skating competition! How serendipitous that I just happened on Yuzu's Parisienne Walkways during the Sochi Olympics team competition.

  • Author

I was bored last night so I also made some buttons:

 

Rr0Y9XW.jpg

 

The print is like...printer quality so not very great (and some are quite uncentered, I picked the most centered ones for the photo, LOL!) but hey, these exist!! :text-line-smiley-054: Come find me and get one!! :10742288:

 

I made like 100 even though I don't think there will be 100 satellites at ACI but who knows!

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I was bored last night so I also made some buttons:

 

Rr0Y9XW.jpg

 

The print is like...printer quality so not very great (and some are quite uncentered, I picked the most centered ones for the photo, LOL!) but hey, these exist!! :text-line-smiley-054: Come find me and get one!! :10742288:

 

I made like 100 even though I don't think there will be 100 satellites at ACI but who knows!

:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:waaaant haha

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.