Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Ahora, Xen said:

I totally would...gods I was thinking of not taking my skating bag overseas!

I probably will not bring mine, I want to travel light. Anyway the schedule doesn't have many options during ACI :( 

6 minutes ago, Floria said:

I probably will not bring mine, I want to travel light. Anyway the schedule doesn't have many options during ACI :( 

yes, that was what I was thinking, that we really don't have that much time to skate. But seriously, you DARE skate in rental skates? My feet are tiny, I doubt I'll find a pair that fits...

hace 10 minutos , Xen said:

yes, that was what I was thinking, that we really don't have that much time to skate. But seriously, you DARE skate in rental skates? My feet are tiny, I doubt I'll find a pair that fits...

There is no info about rental skates on Sportplexe web. I don't like at all the idea of rental skates, but it doesn't make much sense to bring my own skates for a total of 1-2 hours of skating.

The prices are ridiculous though, 3 CAD for adults! I have to pay about 6x more for public session in Barcelona.

 

 

On 2017-09-14 at 2:14 AM, kiches said:

 

I think I mentioned some possible meet up times in the group message, I'm still looking at the schedule and trying to figure out when to take a break and eat :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:   

 

Do we have any other group chats besides this thread? If so i'd like to join as well! :0013:

 

18 minutes ago, Yuzuextra said:

 

Do we have any other group chats besides this thread? If so i'd like to join as well! :0013:

 

@Hydroblade started one earlier, I think she can add you in. 

I didn't see any rental skates available at Sportplexe, and I feel rental skates are pretty obvious and visible when they are offered. Also, depending how long you're in Montreal and how much of the practices and competition you plan to watch there isn't a ton of time between practices and competition in a lot of cases if you're looking to go skating. I suggest looking at the current schedule to see if their public session sync when you plan to take a break from the competition if you're not planning to be there before or after the competition time. 

35 minutes ago, kiches said:

I didn't see any rental skates available at Sportplexe, and I feel rental skates are pretty obvious and visible when they are offered. Also, depending how long you're in Montreal and how much of the practices and competition you plan to watch there isn't a ton of time between practices and competition in a lot of cases if you're looking to go skating. I suggest looking at the current schedule to see if their public session sync when you plan to take a break from the competition if you're not planning to be there before or after the competition time. 

The saturday public session is around the time of the men's Free, so yeah, not going to work...

I'm in full panicking mode today, just checked my passport and the expiration date is September 30, 2017 :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:.... checked the rule online . called the passport agency and they said it should be fine. :smiley-happy105:The skating gods are supporting me :biggrin:

Does anyone here who's going to Autumn Classic know Japanese & English well enough to listen to a recording in Japanese & tell someone in English what was said?  If so, please message me.  I may have an interesting opportunity to refer you to.

Hello! I'm relatively new to this forum and I am commenting because I am also going to ACI! I had a question regarding the rink's policy with cameras. The Skate Canada site says that no cameras with detachable lenses are allowed. I'm wondering, how strict are they with this policy? I have a DSLR that I wanted to bring, should I just play it safe instead and bring a small digital camera? 

Thank you in advance for any help! Looking forward to cheering Yuzu on this weekend! :snpeace:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Dying whale noises count too, right?

 

OF COURSE!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.