Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

hace 4 minutos , Elaine said:

Has US team announced their assignment to SCI? I kinda wanna see Mirai again or Mariah.

It is unlikely, because they are assigned to US International, one week before.  But they can participate in  more than one Challenger event iirc.

You people going are basically getting a grand prix, with better, more intimate seating (closer, anyway), at a fraction of the cost...  plus the joy of seeing the programs and costumes first... in a  less stressful environment. Awesome!! And we do not even know the full lineup yet...  

 

Definitely staying home to watch all live streaming....

2 hours ago, Floria said:

It is unlikely, because they are assigned to US International, one week before.  But they can participate in  more than one Challenger event iirc.

 

I see:dpooh:

On 8/24/2017 at 5:59 PM, Floria said:

It is unlikely, because they are assigned to US International, one week before.  But they can participate in  more than one Challenger event iirc.

 

Just found out both Mirai and Mariah will be at COR and I will be there as well (if I can get the visa); I am happy now:biggrin:

Full list of participants has been posted for ACI here.

 

Notable entries besides those we already knew is Vincent Zhou and Misha Ge, Elizabet AND James/Cipres! 

hace 28 minutos , xeyra said:

Full list of participants has been posted for ACI here.

 

Notable entries besides those we already knew is Vincent Zhou and Misha Ge, Elizabet AND James/Cipres! 

Dance competition will be impressive. And we'll get at least one 4Lz.

Canada sending most of their big guns but no Pchiddy? Booooooo.... :anger:

 

Also.... I see Brian's trying to save some hair this season - a lot of TCC skaters are there as well. :knc_brian1:

 

My reservation at Airbnb was cancelled. I am waiting for another one to be confirmed but I start to feel desperate now. 

If anyone considers sharing a room to save some money please PM me.

 

ETA Solved.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.