Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • Author
19 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I like the idea of a banner too :) we'll see :biggrin:

 

19 hours ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Me too!!! I'm so uncreative but would love to show pride for Yuzu and this place! Either a banner or a something to hold in the stands

:snpeace:

 

19 hours ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Yeah, 3 practices!!! 40, 30 and 40 minutes of utter bliss, seeing him out on the ice

:10742290:

should we have a contest or something for this? i'm bad at designing things lol

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

 

 

should we have a contest or something for this? i'm bad at designing things lol

I could try and do something too, i have to make mine anyway :P 

Guys, we've got the best of Canada for ACI!

 

 

Aww yeeee :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Anyone got the direct source of the list? I can't seem to find it on Skate Canada's site. 
The full list is overdue either way, maybe I'll nudge them for the official announcement.

Ahora, katonice said:

But wait a minute... who didn't invite PChiddy? Lol!

 

I thought the same :biggrin: 

He goes to Nebelhorn...

hace 1 minuto , katonice said:

He should've just joined the team :laughing:

Yuzu and Javi scared him away :laughing:.

jk, actually I would like to see him there. But I can't complain, the skater's list looks impressive. And more skaters will be announced soon.

We can exclude already those who go to Ondrej Nepela Memorial, it means no Zhenya...

Crossing my fingers for the slimmest chance Patrick comes to ACI last minute

I really want my other favouritest skater to be there so my life will be complete :10636614:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.