Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hello @kiches  your spins look so cute :smiley-love017: especially if it can stay on my jacket ! :laughing: may I please have one when we meet ? Thank you very much in advance. 

Also does anyone know that  We as fans have to stay in the ice rink for the whole day to secure a good seat to watch Yuzu at night ( 8:00 pm for men s right? ) ? ( because I will do it ! :smiley-happy085:) or the audience has to vacate after each event like in the movie theater for cleanup ? 

Are we allowed to bring snacks or food into the rink? 

Thank you !

:smiley-happy085:September 19 couldn't come sooner !!!!!! 

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

We as fans have to stay in the ice rink for the whole day to secure a good seat to watch Yuzu at night ( 8:00 pm for men s right? ) ? ( because I will do it ! :smiley-happy085:) or the audience has to vacate after each event like in the movie theater for cleanup ? 

I want to know this as well o:

9 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Hello @kiches  your spins look so cute :smiley-love017: especially if it can stay on my jacket ! :laughing: may I please have one when we meet ? Thank you very much in advance. 

Also does anyone know that  We as fans have to stay in the ice rink for the whole day to secure a good seat to watch Yuzu at night ( 8:00 pm for men s right? ) ? ( because I will do it ! :smiley-happy085:) or the audience has to vacate after each event like in the movie theater for cleanup ? 

Are we allowed to bring snacks or food into the rink? 

Thank you !

:smiley-happy085:September 19 couldn't come sooner !!!!!! 

 

9 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Hello @kiches  your spins look so cute :smiley-love017: especially if it can stay on my jacket ! :laughing: may I please have one when we meet ? Thank you very much in advance. 

Also does anyone know that  We as fans have to stay in the ice rink for the whole day to secure a good seat to watch Yuzu at night ( 8:00 pm for men s right? ) ? ( because I will do it ! :smiley-happy085:) or the audience has to vacate after each event like in the movie theater for cleanup ? 

Are we allowed to bring snacks or food into the rink? 

Thank you !

:smiley-happy085:September 19 couldn't come sooner !!!!!! 

Yes during 3 days Thursday 21/9, Friday 22/9 and Saturday 23/9 of practice and competitions, you can stay in the rinks to watch practice and competitions all day long, from the start or opening in the early morning  until the end in the evening, from 8:00am to 11:00 pm non stop. You don't have to vacate the rink or the venue between competitions.

Don't forget that there are 2 rinks reserved for Autumn Classic, rink 2 for practice and rink 4 for competitions. There are also at least 2 others rinks number #1 and # 3 inside Sportsplexe where there is others activities skating or hockey's games for other groups. So if you want to not miss to see anything from your favourite skaters, you can go back and forth between those 2 rinks. You can also keep your seat in rink 4 all day if you have a friend who sit next to you and you leave a sweater on your seat when you go out of the rink 4 for lunch or coffee break. Just keep your wristband on your arm safely for entrance of the rinks.

For bringing foods inside the rink to eat while watching the competitions, if I remember well from last year, there is no problem at all. You can bring your own foods and water, you can buy foods in the Sportsplexe, at the restaurant Podium just next to the rink 4. Even you can go out of Sportsplexe to have lunch at a restaurant nearby. There is a small shopping mall just next to the arena where there are fast food restaurants like Subway, Tim Horten etc...There is no search of your bag to find foods or water at the entrance.

Hope to see you at Sportsplexe soon.

Good trip . Travel safely.

Bienvenue in Montreal.

@kiches and @yuzuangel looking forward to meeting you and, hopefully, receiving a button from each of you!

 

Have we decided on definite times and places for meetings? I know that there have been a number of suggestions.

 

As I said earlier, I have passes for Thursday and Saturday.

No Vincent. He is not in the entries list anymore.

 

 

@kiches, I would like one of your pins! They are beautiful!

1 hour ago, Floria said:

No Vincent. He is not in the entries list anymore.

 

 

@kiches, I would like one of your pins! They are beautiful!

 

:slinkaway:He withdrew? Maybe he wants to get better prepared for Finlandia Trophy

Aww sad if Vincent withdrew, I was looking forward to seeing him for the first time. 

 

I should hopefully have enough pins for everyone, I usually group them into sets so expect 3-4 if you take one. 

 

I think I mentioned some possible meet up times in the group message, I'm still looking at the schedule and trying to figure out when to take a break and eat :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:   

  • Author
2 minutes ago, kiches said:

Aww sad if Vincent withdrew, I was looking forward to seeing him for the first time. 

 

:( same

 

2 minutes ago, kiches said:

I should hopefully have enough pins for everyone, I usually group them into sets so expect 3-4 if you take one. 

 

 

So excited :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Just now, Geo1 said:

@Hydroblade are you all set to go now? I hope you got all of your travel documents and permits.

Yup! I got my permit last month because i went to Disneyland, and we just got my mom's permit this weekend :biggrin: i am starting to freak out and i couldn't sleep at all today. 

54 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yup! I got my permit last month because i went to Disneyland, and we just got my mom's permit this weekend :biggrin: i am starting to freak out and i couldn't sleep at all today. 

 

YAY! :tomato:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.