Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

47 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

 

Yuzu definitely knows how to cheer in Spanish. You must have heard him screaming, "Vamos Javi!"

 

One time I know he did this was in the Kiss & Cry following his short program at the 2015-16 Grand Prix Final in Barcelona while waiting for his scores, when he called out to cheer Javi who skated after him.

:devilYuzu:I'm going to scream in three languages then.

  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

About banners, are there any restrictions or something? 

I really want to bring something

Here's what it says on their FAQ:

Quote

Handheld flags and fan signs are permitted in the arena however must not obstruct the view of or distract other patrons in the stands. Larger fan banners that are intended to be hung in the arena must be hung at either end of the arena with non-damaging tape, rope or zip-ties. Skate Canada is not responsible for lost or damaged banners.
Airhorns and noisemakers requiring batteries or compressed air are not permitted in the arena. Small handheld noisemakers may only be used following a skater’s program or during ice resurfacing.
If flags, signs/banners and noisemakers become disruptive to fellow fans, Skate Canada will ask these items be stowed away.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

i have no idea what they mean by either end of the arena...

It means along the short end of the rink, or the "sides". There really isn't space to put anything on the judges side or the side opposite the judges.

Just now, kiches said:

It means along the short end of the rink, or the "sides". There really isn't space to put anything on the judges side or the side opposite the judges.

Oooh i see :biggrin: 

I guess that's anothr reason to get there early? In case you want to put up a banner :P 

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Oooh i see :biggrin: 

I guess that's anothr reason to get there early? In case you want to put up a banner :P 

There weren't many banners at ACI last year, probably because it's such a small competition. I would've brought mine but I assumed that they weren't allowing banners at the time. I think the only banners I could remember were for Yuzu and Misha.

Just read in Planet Hanyu that Javi will go to Autumn Classic to debut his season with Yuzuru.

So we can see them debuting both their programs SP and FP.

And to see their new costumes.

Oh my I thought that it will be quiet like last year, with Yuzuru the only world medalist participating to the competition.

I hope Patrick will come too.

I am getting more nervous now.

The tickets are sold out. Do you think Skate Canada will put more tickets on sale on their website?

Or at least they offer more tickets for sale at the venue during the competition in September 20 ?

2 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

Just read in Planet Hanyu that Javi will go to Autumn Classic to debut his season with Yuzuru.

So we can see them debuting both their programs SP and FP.

And to see their new costumes.

Oh my I thought that it will be quiet like last year, with Yuzuru the only world medalist participating to the competition.

I hope Patrick will come too.

I am getting more nervous now.

The tickets are sold out. Do you think Skate Canada will put more tickets on sale on their website?

Or at least they offer more tickets for sale at the venue during the competition in September 20 ?

I can't believe my luck :biggrin: i never thought i would have the chance to see Javi competing against Yuzu! This will be so exciting!!!! 

2 hours ago, Vadrouille said:

Just read in Planet Hanyu that Javi will go to Autumn Classic to debut his season with Yuzuru.

So we can see them debuting both their programs SP and FP.

And to see their new costumes.

Oh my I thought that it will be quiet like last year, with Yuzuru the only world medalist participating to the competition.

I hope Patrick will come too.

I am getting more nervous now.

The tickets are sold out. Do you think Skate Canada will put more tickets on sale on their website?

Or at least they offer more tickets for sale at the venue during the competition in September 20 ?

 

I thought I heard there would be no more tickets. And really, with the venue being so small I'm not surprised it filled up so quickly. They'd have to pretty much do it at another venue, but there may be people who have to drop out and sell their tickets. 

Hey guys :) it will be my first time going to Montreal for an event so am super excited for the Autumn Classic~~

I was just wondering if anyone was looking for someone to travel with or wanted to room together to save on funds? By the way, I'll be travelling from Toronto. Thanks  ^__^

 

Hello everyone, I look forward to attending my first skating competition :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow: 
Really happy to hear Javi will be competing there as well, I hope the full list of skaters will be published soon.
 

On 8/9/2017 at 8:57 PM, Ana77 said:

Hey guys :) it will be my first time going to Montreal for an event so am super excited for the Autumn Classic~~

I was just wondering if anyone was looking for someone to travel with or wanted to room together to save on funds? By the way, I'll be travelling from Toronto. Thanks  ^__^

 


Hi Ana, I'm travelling from Toronto as well. Will you be taking VIA Rail from Union?

  • Author
On 8/9/2017 at 5:57 PM, Ana77 said:

Hey guys :) it will be my first time going to Montreal for an event so am super excited for the Autumn Classic~~

I was just wondering if anyone was looking for someone to travel with or wanted to room together to save on funds? By the way, I'll be travelling from Toronto. Thanks  ^__^

 

Yay! So exciting!! Are you open to AirBnB?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.