Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Sorry to ask this but on this schedule do they post open practice time in Wed and Thursday ? I'm confused and don't understand those abbreviations 

:thanks: in advance !

I think it's the grey ones, right? Like the first i think it says "Junior Ladies Short/Free"---> JL S/F?

Just now, yuzuangel said:

I'm gonna be there on Tuesday :facepalm:

That definitely was a no go. I couldn't miss both of my classes that week.  And I'd already be missing my final Japanese class on top of that! I figure I'll get my practice in at the rink much like in Helsinki :laughing:.  With him going at 3 pm though, so much for sight seeing...

52 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I think it's the grey ones, right? Like the first i think it says "Junior Ladies Short/Free"---> JL S/F?

Thank you 

I didn't read the whole thing , key legend and stuff :facepalm: I was too excited :slinkaway:

 

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

Thank you 

I didn't read the whole thing , key legend and stuff :facepalm: I was too excited :slinkaway:

 

Actually i think it isn't indicated on the legend so i'm just guessing :P 

I was afraid that this year they would switch men's op on Thursday from afternoon to morning, that I would not make it as my train arrives noon time. :clap:Gladly everything looks good to me! One month to go people:grouphug:

Since this is Yuzu's first competition in the season I am asking here.. is there any plan for a banner for the planet or are you all doing things individually.

 

I am willing to contribute money if there is a project like that.

3 hours ago, Neenah said:

Since this is Yuzu's first competition in the season I am asking here.. is there any plan for a banner for the planet or are you all doing things individually.

 

I am willing to contribute money if there is a project like that.

Me too!!! I'm so uncreative but would love to show pride for Yuzu and this place! Either a banner or a something to hold in the stands

:snpeace:

6 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Do we know yet who all the skaters will be? I think the deadline to sign up has passed...

No, but at least the entries list doesn't redirect to Lombardia Trophy anymore :laughing:

16 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I like the idea of a banner too :) we'll see :biggrin:

 

Did someone ever see a "Planet Hanyu" banner before? c: It would be cute if at the competitions some camera zoomed in to foreign (not Japanese) fans cheering and holding up a banner for Yuzu <3 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.