Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

Yes, men's SP and FS will be in the middle of the night here in Europe, between 2-5 AM... I prefer Asian competitions more than North Americans because it's easier to wake up at 5 AM than to stay up until 5 AM.

 

 

omg I am so stupid I was counting the time backwards, as if America evening was European lunchtime :rofl: Oh well, as many of you have pointed out, it will be impossible to sleep knowing Yuzu's skating his programs for his first competition of the season anyways, so... it probably won't be that hard to stay awake. I won't even need coffee. I just need to think "Chopin" and "Seimei" and I'm wide awake, eyes wide open, shaking a little from the excitement :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

 

omg I am so stupid I was counting the time backwards, as if America evening was European lunchtime :rofl: Oh well, as many of you have pointed out, it will be impossible to sleep knowing Yuzu's skating his programs for his first competition of the season anyways, so... it probably won't be that hard to stay awake. I won't even need coffee. I just need to think "Chopin" and "Seimei" and I'm wide awake, eyes wide open, shaking a little from the excitement :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

 

I think I'll take a very short nap on Friday afternoon (I need to...I can't stay awake for 24 hours after a long week of work :facepalm:), but because of the excitement and news it'll be really difficult.

One thing which will be really good is that no one will disturb me in the middle of the night, no work, no boss, no family, no phone calls :laughing:

(I have to prepare myself for NHK and GPF though..NHK SP will be midday on Friday and GPF will be in similar time...)

hace 21 minutos , sallycinnamon said:

 

I think I'll take a very short nap on Friday afternoon (I need to...I can't stay awake for 24 hours after a long week of work :facepalm:), but because of the excitement and news it'll be really difficult.

One thing which will be really good is that no one will disturb me in the middle of the night, no work, no boss, no family, no phone calls :laughing:

(I have to prepare myself for NHK and GPF though..NHK SP will be midday on Friday and GPF will be in similar time...)

:offtopic:I watched all Yuzu's competitions in Asia on my phone in a bathroom at work. Not the best place, but nobody will disturb you :rofl:.

8 minutes ago, Floria said:

:offtopic:I watched all Yuzu's competitions in Asia on my phone in a bathroom at work. Not the best place, but nobody will disturb you :rofl:.

 

That sounds heroic to say the least :laughing:

33 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I think I'll take a very short nap on Friday afternoon (I need to...I can't stay awake for 24 hours after a long week of work :facepalm:), but because of the excitement and news it'll be really difficult.

 

Yeah, you get to that state at 3 am where you're completely awake but you don't have the strenght to do anything but look at the computer screen and type a comment or two, MAX. 

 

And of course, I can never miss being caught by my parents at 6 am, and them doing the old "Did you go to sleep? Have you been awake all this time??" and me being "No, I mean yes, I mean go back to bed SOMEONE'S SKATING"

These are the occasions where insomnia is actually helpful.

3 hours ago, Joann said:

I would be interested in buying the ticket that is for sale for the Autumn Classic a couple of posts previous.  I'm new to the group and don't know how to get in touch with the seller directly.

 

thank you! 

Are you talking about this one:

If you have FB, you can follow the link on the post and then send a msg to the seller from there. The seller posted though that she already sold her ticket to the FS, so she might only have the SP ticket remaining. 

 

If you don't have FB, I can send her a PM for you and inquire. 

Hace 5 horas, yuzuangel said:

why not both? :laughing:

Money...

Thank you.  Was able to get in touch with the seller and now have a Friday ticket.  Still need a Saturday ticket if anyone has one available please let me know.  Am flying in from North Carolina. Thank you! 

В 06.09.2017 в 15:16, Floria сказал:

Two versions of my ACI banner are ready to print. But I am still unable to choose one :laughing:

 

Both are great! The dark one is beautiful but white maybe better seen from afar.

6 hours ago, Lunna said:

Both are great! The dark one is beautiful but white maybe better seen from afar.

 

Yes, I agree. Both great, but the Japanese flag version stands out more.

For those who might prefer to watch ACI via TV broadcast, it will be aired by TVAsahi, though only covering parts of the event. (I assume though there will be livestreaming available?)

 

Just got my canada visa approved. So what kind of meetup are we organizing?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.