Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, suihan said:

Hello everyone, I look forward to attending my first skating competition :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow: 
Really happy to hear Javi will be competing there as well, I hope the full list of skaters will be published soon.
 


Hi Ana, I'm travelling from Toronto as well. Will you be taking VIA Rail from Union?

 

@Ana77 @suihan Greeting my fellow Torontonian :embSwan: We definitely shall meet up sometime in Toronto!

 

@suihan I will be taking Via from Union on Thursday morning. How about you?

1 hour ago, Elaine said:

 

@Ana77 @suihan Greeting my fellow Torontonian :embSwan: We definitely shall meet up sometime in Toronto!

 

@suihan I will be taking Via from Union on Thursday morning. How about you?

 

That would be great! I'm taking the VIA at 6:40 am on Thurs.

26 minutes ago, suihan said:

 

That would be great! I'm taking the VIA at 6:40 am on Thurs.

 

Same here:7562096:Will you be getting off at Dorval station or the airport? 

47 minutes ago, Elaine said:

 

Same here:7562096:Will you be getting off at Dorval station or the airport? 


I'll be getting off at Montreal Central because of round trip. I should make it in time though.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:35 AM, suihan said:

Hello everyone, I look forward to attending my first skating competition :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow: 
Really happy to hear Javi will be competing there as well, I hope the full list of skaters will be published soon.

 

 

Congratulations!  It will be fantastic!

 

The list of competitors is supposed to be published sometime after August 18. 

20 hours ago, suihan said:


I'll be getting off at Montreal Central because of round trip. I should make it in time though.

 

:sadPooh: I was thinking we could share a taxi from the train sta but anyways, looking forward to seeing you all there!

Hello, any one who knows whether we can throw Winnie the Pooh in the Stadium during ACI?

If not I don't need to take them with me, my suitcase is already full.

9 minutes ago, supphear said:

Hello, any one who knows whether we can throw Winnie the Pooh in the Stadium during ACI?

If not I don't need to take them with me, my suitcase is already full.

I think you can't throw them but iirc there will be boxes where you can leave gifts for the skaters :)

1 hour ago, supphear said:

Hello, any one who knows whether we can throw Winnie the Pooh in the Stadium during ACI?

If not I don't need to take them with me, my suitcase is already full.

They didn't have sweepers for the last two years to pick up any gifts. I didn't go in 2015 but in 2016 they had a box in the area outside of the rink to drop off any gifts or letters. You can always email and ask to confirm. 

On 2017/8/15 at 3:13 PM, kiches said:

They didn't have sweepers for the last two years to pick up any gifts. I didn't go in 2015 but in 2016 they had a box in the area outside of the rink to drop off any gifts or letters. You can always email and ask to confirm. 

 

On 2017/8/15 at 2:16 PM, Hydroblade said:

I think you can't throw them but iirc there will be boxes where you can leave gifts for the skaters :)

 

Thank both of you guys. That's really helpful. 

Will there be a box during the Thursday practice? The way things are going, I won't be able to get a ticket for Friday or Saturday...

Sorry to ask this but on this schedule do they post open practice time in Wed and Thursday ? I'm confused and don't understand those abbreviations 

:thanks: in advance !

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.