General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Happy Birthday to the Planet from me, too! :dancingpooh:

I always wanted to draw Yuzu in style of Gosho Aoyama and I thought, this is a nice opportunity :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Usually I don't like to compare Yuzu with fictional characters, but I had to think of this famous quote from the Detective Conan series:

"It's not about winning or losing, better or worse deductions. There's only one truth and we have to find it."

- Shinichi Kudo

Well, in the current madness Yuzu's skating is the truth, aye?

4xJNgag.jpg

Wow great one really ❤️

9 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Just passing by (after a bit of inactivity) to say thank you to this forum for keeping me sane during my Bar Exams review. I passed! I am now a lawyer! 

🎉🎉🎉🎉congrats!!!

2 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

This is so odd, yet strangely mesmerising... and beautiful in an awkward disjointed way

Yep at first it’s really confusing but you cannot stop watching it untile the end ....or the beginning really 😛

10 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Just passing by (after a bit of inactivity) to say thank you to this forum for keeping me sane during my Bar Exams review. I passed! I am now a lawyer! 

Congratulations :congratualtions:and welcome to the club of lawyers! 

I am not sure I would have finished with my studies in time if the Planet existed back then when I studied for my bar exams (I had 5 overall) :laughing: the first one was days after Nice 2012 and I only allowed myself to watch the last few skaters of the men's free skate that I really really wanted to watch, otherwise I was studying non-stop (but then I couldn't resist watching the medal ceremony and baby Yuzu jumping from joy too <3 ). 

5 hours ago, EternalSpin said:

I accidentally found a reversed version of 4CC Chopin. Have you seen it?

Hope it wasn't posted before

I think, this is the first footage, where Paul Alster's commentary absolutely doesn't bother me. I wonder, what language that is. Hsilgne?

EDIT: Lol, this language really exists and has an entry in the urban dictionary :smiley-laughing021:

Also, how awesome is it to open the program with a spin and finish with a cool swing into an invisible parking lot?! Love it.

However. Ballade no. 1 sounds really butchered... Sorry, Frederic. :13877886:

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Congratulations :congratualtions:and welcome to the club of lawyers! 

I am not sure I would have finished with my studies in time if the Planet existed back then when I studied for my bar exams (I had 5 overall) :laughing: the first one was days after Nice 2012 and I only allowed myself to watch the last few skaters of the men's free skate that I really really wanted to watch, otherwise I was studying non-stop (but then I couldn't resist watching the medal ceremony and baby Yuzu jumping from joy too <3 ). 

So you're a very early fanyu!

Do you remember what you thought of him back then? What were your hopes for his skating? If it doesn't bother you to tell it, of course.

7 hours ago, EternalSpin said:

I accidentally found a reversed version of 4CC Chopin. Have you seen it?

Hope it wasn't posted before

Oddly I like this very much!! The feeling was a bit disjointed at time but some other elements still flowed very nicely. That triple axel is just as glorious! Truly King of Axels :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: