General Yuzuru Chat

Google translate did pretty well I think. But it is still CHN -> JPN -> ENG

Spoiler

1. CCTV Channel 5, the Chinese state-run television station, produced a special program about preparations for the new season of Chinese figure skating Qi and changes in ISU competition rules.  The guest woman is a reporter who specializes in figure skating.
 I cut only the Hanyu player part.  (Continue)

2. Anna: In the Men's FS at the Pyeongchang Olympics, Nathan tried 4 revolutions 6 times, but basically it's a run-jump-run.  Guest: Right.  It seems that the signal from your cell phone is bad (laughs), but on the other hand, why is Yuzuru Hanyu able to win the championship?  It's very difficult to connect before flying 4 revolutions, which is very difficult.  Almost no run-up (continued)

3. What impressed me most was the deep thanks to the jump coach of the author team at KC after the performance of Yuzuru Hanyu.  Yuzuru Hanyu is always very polite and well educated.  (End)

17 hours ago, EternalSpin said:

I accidentally found a reversed version of 4CC Chopin. Have you seen it?

Hope it wasn't posted before

The Poohs all flying up off the ice at the 'start' made me laugh.

But by far the weirdest looking elements are the crossovers...it looks like he's going to trip over his own feet any second...

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But by far the weirdest looking elements are the crossovers...it looks like he's going to trip over his own feet any second...

The spins are also pretty odd. They just suddenly start out of nowhere. 

18 hours ago, EternalSpin said:

I accidentally found a reversed version of 4CC Chopin. Have you seen it?

Hope it wasn't posted before

It's oddly disconcerting.   But I think the most striking thing to me is that in reverse, he seems to be skating forward most of the time (which looks sort of normal), so, in realty, he spend a lot of his skate skating backwards.

10 hours ago, monchan said:

:rofl3:

Not even Yuzu ever did perfectly in competition. No one else could do this program. The steps is one thing but factor in the 4Lo and then there's like 4 other skaters who could even do the jumps. Then narrow down from that to who can do 4Lo as well as the transitions like Yuzu's signature back-counter 3A with the high kick and there's no one. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The crossovers are so weird! And the toe steps! They reminded me of bambi or some other gangly baby animal.

The music sounds like creepy circus music in some parts. And the commentator sounds like he's speaking Simlish lol.