General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, holina said:

I am trying to visualize Yuzu with long girly hair - would he really look like a pretty girl? (Probably, yes?). Anyone here can photoshop this?  I just wonder and want to see.... :crazyshit2:

You can see his mother. He is his mother's male version and if he were a girl, I believe he would look exactly like her. 

1 hour ago, holina said:

I am trying to visualize Yuzu with long girly hair - would he really look like a pretty girl? (Probably, yes?). Anyone here can photoshop this?  I just wonder and want to see.... :crazyshit2:

To be honest, I wouldn't have the heart to photoshop him that way... :laughing:

However, I remember "The Ice 2012", where he was dressed as a Barbie girl with that white skirt + pink shirt and ribbon in his hair...

It took me quite a while to realize that it was actually him. He was really convincing imo :D

Spoiler

I wonder, if we will ever get to see today's mature Yuzu dressed up as a girl/woman again (perhaps at FaOI, if he loses a weird bet against Nobu or sth...?)

EDIT: Okay, this program must have a serious bug

Spoiler

Q4FRUUS.png

3 hours ago, holina said:

53186686_627629431021725_773472349145425

I couldn't find the link cuz it's a year ago, if someone have it please tell me.

Umm, there was this picture for better visualization. Idk if you've seen it yet but it's a real photo displayed at a museum in Korea, taken about 100 years ago. It caused quite a commotion when a fan posted it on the internet.

I swear at first I thought it was a sick joke and someone photoshoped his face in there, but it's 100% real :idk:

And she's so pretty....

3 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I couldn't find the link cuz it's a year ago, if someone has it please tell me.

Umm, there was this picture for better visualization. Idk if you've seen it yet but it's a real photo displayed at a museum in Korea, taken about 100 years ago. It caused quite a commotion when a fan posted it on the internet.

I swear at first I thought it was a sick joke and someone photoshoped his face in there, but it's 100% real :idk:

And she's so pretty....

See, this is why I am convinced that Yuzu is a time lord! :rofl:

22 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I couldn't find the link cuz it's a year ago, if someone have it please tell me.

And she's so pretty....

LOL /dead

I remember my dad told me how he couldnt believe Yuzu is a guy because his face is so pretty. He asked me several times to confirm. "are you sure he is a guy? so pretty!" like he kept saying Yuzu has such delicacy in his face that resembles that of a lady. I can totally see this. But to me he has always looked boyishly handsome rather than actually pretty. He's got that anime protagonist looks to him, like a flower boy. But not androgynous like many asian singers I have seen. I also used an app in the past that kinda morphs a person's face into the opposite gender. Yuzu's didnt look as good as I thought as a girl. 

45 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

LOL /dead

I remember my dad told me how he couldnt believe Yuzu is a guy because his face is so pretty. He asked me several times to confirm. "are you sure he is a guy? so pretty!" like he kept saying Yuzu has such delicacy in his face that resembles that of a lady. I can totally see this. But to me he has always looked boyishly handsome rather than actually pretty. He's got that anime protagonist looks to him, like a flower boy. But not androgynous like many asian singers I have seen. I also used an app in the past that kinda morphs a person's face into the opposite gender. Yuzu's didnt look as good as I thought as a girl. 

Agreed. While we sometimes say it in an endearing way that he's so pretty, and while his complexion on its own is indeed pretty, it's more about his expression and the way he projects himself that speaks to me. I think boyishly handsome is the perfect way to describe his looks, and it's kinda my fav too! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: