General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

To be honest, I wouldn't have the heart to photoshop him that way... :laughing:

However, I remember "The Ice 2012", where he was dressed as a Barbie girl with that white skirt + pink shirt and ribbon in his hair...

It took me quite a while to realize that it was actually him. He was really convincing imo :D

Hide contents

I wonder, if we will ever get to see today's mature Yuzu dressed up as a girl/woman again (perhaps at FaOI, if he loses a weird bet against Nobu or sth...?)

Did he do a 4T-3A just for fun?! :knc_yuzu1:

1 hour ago, faeline said:

Did he do a 4T-3A just for fun?! :knc_yuzu1:

Aye, he did and Mao went crazy :D

I really miss these little dance battles and challenges in current shows. They should revive them for FaOI this year.

(except those yellow shirts + white pants... watching Javi and Yuzu dancing in them... I'm still shocked after 7 years :laughing:)

2 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Agreed. While we sometimes say it in an endearing way that he's so pretty, and while his complexion on its own is indeed pretty, it's more about his expression and the way he projects himself that speaks to me. I think boyishly handsome is the perfect way to describe his looks, and it's kinda my fav too! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

Yuzu is boyish charming? In my country, his looks will get him extras (e.g. egg/meat/vegetables/etc) from the any food stall he patronises. It's a very endearing type of look.

And he'll look like 25 even when he's 45. :snpeace:

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

To be honest, I wouldn't have the heart to photoshop him that way... :laughing:

However, I remember "The Ice 2012", where he was dressed as a Barbie girl with that white skirt + pink shirt and ribbon in his hair...

It took me quite a while to realize that it was actually him. He was really convincing imo :D

Hide contents

I wonder, if we will ever get to see today's mature Yuzu dressed up as a girl/woman again (perhaps at FaOI, if he loses a weird bet against Nobu or sth...?)

EDIT: Okay, this program must have a serious bug

Hide contents

Q4FRUUS.png

Yeah, there's no way Roman looks 27... :xD:

Isn't that 4S-3A? :scratch2: (Although he's done 4T-3A, 4T-3A-3A and 4T-I-forgot-how-many-3As for fun, too)

And OT, but when I first saw that video from The Ice 2012, I thought that was just another quad battle between Yuzu and Javi, but watching it more recently, it looks more like Yuzu trying to go for his at-that-time-nemesis 4S and failing, then Javi, aka the man he chose to teach him 4S, showing him a clean 4S, after which Yuzu not only succeeds landing a clean 4S of his own, but tacks a 3A on top of it, too. Which they then celebrate together, because it was the result of team work. Maybe wishful thinking, but it doesn't seem that far-fetched, IMO...:ummm:

12 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Isn't that 4S-3A? :scratch2: (Although he's done 4T-3A, 4T-3A-3A and 4T-I-forgot-how-many-3As for fun, too)

Oh dear... Aye. Of course it's a 4S... :headdesk2:

It's time to go to bed. :bed:

#Footnote: My personal fav was 4Lo+3A+SEQ at WTT 2015.

Spoiler