General Yuzuru Chat

I found this gem by @Xen and now wonder: is 4t-3a a new alliance in Yuzuru's harem and a power move by empress 3a? This way she can support her long time friend, lady 4t. In situation when Emperor seems to be in very good relation with lady 4s, lady 4t's position could be endangered (especialy after a bit of betrayal at Pyeongchang war last year). Now lady 4t is honored to enter special rooms in emperor's palace (bonus part in FP), where, besides her, only empress 3a has permission to step in. Sometimes accompanied by general 3f.

Gosh, can we have worlds already?

On 10/23/2017 at 9:02 PM, Xen said:

Oh a harem fic incoming. 

Emperor Yuzuru and the creation of his backyard. Starring: 

Empress 3A: a smart, dignified and regal lady of good upbringing. She has been through thick and thin with the emperor ever since he started his reign. Recently, with the potential birth of princess baby 4A on the horizon, her health has taken a slight dip. But considering her upbringing, she is usually able to reliably perform all requisite functions of her position with aplomb.

Lady 4T: the second one to enter the harem. A talented one who was pursued for what her family could bring to the kingdom, and while beautiful, she has been known mostly for her quiet, stable support of the emperor’s endeavors, at times acting on behalf of Empress 3A when the empress has been sick. However, due to her older age, she has been more worried recently with the arrival of the new ladies, especially as the emperor has not given as much attention to her. As such, she had started locking herself in her chambers out of sadness, fearing that she will be abandoned. With some encouragement by the minister poohs, she has gradually come back to court to perform her normal duties.

Lady 4S: a lovely talented and smart lady from a scholarly family. She is capricious at times, and very opinionated, vocally opinionated. Unlike other ladies who would quietly lock themselves away in their rooms in protest, usually lady 4S, when she protests, will write lengthy sarcastic poems mocking our emperor. Or directly rebuff him, publicly. Recently though, it seems the emperor has had a heart to heart (or mind to mind) talk with her, so she has gradually stepped up to her duties, and given support while several other ladies were moping. Hopefully this is a good indicator for the future.

Lady 4Lo: a lady with an elusive, ethereal quality to her beauty, pursued by many but won by our Emperor.  As a new one to the court, she still feels ever so unsecure in her position in the court. Especially as recent arrivals have threatened her position. As she is not sure how to directly express her displeasure and insecurity, she has resorted to more passive aggressive means, such as sending in her servant 3Lo, in her stead to important court functions. As she is new, the emperor will need to talk to her personally to assuage her fears.

Lady 4Lz: an uncommon beauty, with a bit of foreign blood. The emperor had been in pursuit of her for over 3 years, and only until recently has she coyly accepted to enter his harem. It seems the real reason was the emperor finally appealed to her sense of adventure, even if only an intellectual sort, to go after real challenges such as changing his court system. Unlike the other ladies, she is a feisty one, opinionated with all sorts of foreign notions she has gleaned from her travels, with suggestions of reforms. The emperor has been slightly amused, supportive and exasperated at her antics, since she has proceeded to upset several mochi carts even though several of her suggestions have been implemented to great success. She is still figuring out the limitations of her powers and the proper functions of her position, with guidance from the minister poohs.

I ran out of ideas for 3F....

I've just found out today that one of my Japanese friend who also lives in Perth is a fanyu!!! I can't believe I've known her for about 8 years but didn't know anything about it. The funny thing is, my husband had ran into her in a shopping centre so they've had coffees together. And my husband must have complained about me binge watching fs and that's when she's said it's the same for her. She's told him that she watches anything and everything to do with Yuzu. What a small world!! Or birds of a feather Hanyu together!?