Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

I will bring a banner with me, it is not big (91cm x 51 cm) but I want to hang it somewhere because I need my hands to make photos :smile:. I have no experience with this at all. Skate Canada page says "Larger fan banners that are intended to be hung in the arena must be hung at either end of the arena with non-damaging tape, rope or zip-ties." So I guess banners are allowed? I hope there will be enough place for all Yuzu banners :laughing: 

 

35 minutes ago, Yuzuextra said:

Guys it's 2 days left i'm not ready

:dpooh: :dpooh:

 

ACI has been messing up my perception of time in the most ridiculous ways.. One day I think it's very close and then the next day it feels like the time has stopped and nothing will ever happen :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

I'm ready to have my insanity levels upgraded and go fully crazy :smiley-happy085::party0021::studsmatta: 

14 minutes ago, Smultron said:

 

ACI has been messing up my perception of time in the most ridiculous ways.. One day I think it's very close and then the next day it feels like the time has stopped and nothing will ever happen :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

I'm ready to have my insanity levels upgraded and go fully crazy :smiley-happy085::party0021::studsmatta: 

 

I just realized because of timezones ACI only takes place on Saturday and Sunday for me. And Ladies short on Friday. This is going to be a long week. 

@xeyra- are you sure? Because the world clock site that @sallycinnamon put me on to has Montreal 5 hours behind the Uk so 6 hours behind W Europe?  Unless I'm reading it wrong which is entirely possible.

9 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

@xeyra- are you sure? Because the world clock site that @sallycinnamon put me on to has Montreal 5 hours behind the Uk so 6 hours behind W Europe?  Unless I'm reading it wrong which is entirely possible.

 

Yeah. Because Men's Short Program will start at 00:40 on Saturday for me and 19:40 on Friday for Canada. :laughing:

I am very excited and can't wait to not sleep for three days  watch the competition :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:.

 

Although, with everyone so nervous I am starting to think there something wrong with me or that I am missing something somewhere :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

5 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Although, with everyone so nervous I am starting to think there something wrong with me or that I am missing something somewhere :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

I’m not nervous. Ahem, well, not too badly yet. Work keeps me busy, and the new iOS 11 was relased half an hour ago, which keeps me happily distracted, and I ordered the new Apple TV 4K which is due to arrive... next Friday. That is fate at work. I cannot imagine a better way to test it out Friday night than with the dailymotion livestream!

I am not ready for ACI as I didn't have time to prepare myself mentally and physically. I just moved to Madrid and trying my best to settle down/go to school and not to miss out any news on Yuzu. sigh.. it's hard.

I remember waiting anxiously for last year ACI since it was my very first competition after becoming Yuzu's fan. This year, i think i will be too tired to be anxious. and the competition will start at 2 am Madrid time. Don't know whether I will be able to watch it live. 

34 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Although, with everyone so nervous I am starting to think there something wrong with me or that I am missing something somewhere :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

 

Nah, I'm the same. More than being nervous, I'm being bored. Because I have nothing to do but wait for two full days more, plus my university courses nor work haven't begun yet, so I literally stay at home in pijamas all day studying a little and eating and dragging myself around LOL I wish I had something to distract me with. 

On 18/9/2017 at 5:41 AM, Hydroblade said:

Dying whale noises count too, right?

 

This is great. Direct translation from my home to the rink XDD

 

 

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Ok, we really got to get together and organise a zen-therapy session. Or two... 

spare your nerves, the Olympics are coming! 

 

Maybe if we completely destroy our nerves now we'll be too numb to panic when the Olympics come. Sounds like a strategy.

For some reason I have a very good feeling about the event :smiley-happy085:

But ugghhhh wake me up when it all begins: I can't wait anymore :13877886: 

Maybe I should use these last days to catch up on some reading because I know there won't be any concentration and focus left in me when ACI starts :laughing:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.