Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

About to board first flight to Montreal! I always feel a little strange flying to a foreign country just to see a sparkly young Japanese man but I get over it pretty quick!

:snpeace:

Have a safe flight! I hope everyone traveling all the way to Montreal arrives safely 

Long day of work til 10 pm for me, then it's a shower, luggage double check, bus at 4 am, train to about noon, and then straight to the arena with even more bus, hoo boy.
Pray for me to even be functional on Thursday :13877886:

56 minutes ago, suihan said:

Long day of work til 10 pm for me, then it's a shower, luggage double check, bus at 4 am, train to about noon, and then straight to the arena with even more bus, hoo boy.
Pray for me to even be functional on Thursday :13877886:

 

You won't be alone. Pretty much same schedule for me:13877886:I plan to pass out on the train anyways

FYI there's a dollar store near Tim Horton restaurant close to Sportplexe . The store sells a variety of basic necessities ,  $1.00 for four 600 ml bottle of water !

 

2 hours ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

About to board first flight to Montreal! I always feel a little strange flying to a foreign country just to see a sparkly young Japanese man but I get over it pretty quick!

:snpeace:

same here travelling halfway across the world! Most of my rinkmates are jealous.

 

Also, the food in Montreal is pretty good, have not had anything hit my tastebuds as wrong yet.

5 hours ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

About to board first flight to Montreal! I always feel a little strange flying to a foreign country just to see a sparkly young Japanese man but I get over it pretty quick!

:snpeace:

 

LOL Canada is not that foreign to me (though I guess Montreal is a little different).  But even going to Helsinki, I noticed that once you're surrounded by the skating world you actually feel right at home. 

My tablet won't let me download or see the schedule... is there a senior ladies practice tonight? Anyone going if there is? Want to hear about Mai....

17 hours ago, katonice said:

Wow, really nice weather for ACI

 

 

Canada is actually... warmer than Rome??? How is this possible?? It's still Summer there! I'm so envious, I'm already wearing scarf and gloves here... 

16 minutes ago, liv said:

My tablet won't let me download or see the schedule... is there a senior ladies practice tonight? Anyone going if there is? Want to hear about Mai....

I'm going to stay to watch her practice today :)

Just got my wrist band and watched the end of ladies practice! 

Starting orders for tomorrow

 

 

He is here!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.