Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Floria said:

I want a robin plushie... does they exists?

They do, although I don't think I've ever seen any in stores. If you find yourself in one of our Canadian tourist gift shops, you'll more likely find a moose or beaver plush lol I'm sure most ppl would love to get their hands on some maple syrup though! :laughing:

1 hour ago, suihan said:

Getting excited over animals I see in my everyday life, as a Canadian I think y'all cute lol

Hey, I come from a desert :P our houseplants are cacti and I've fought over my bed with geckos, scorpions and scary spiders :P

1 hour ago, Floria said:

I want a robin plushie... does they exists?

Yup, found one today at a gift shop in Mount Royal park:

p5XXAf8.jpg

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Hey, I come from a desert :P our houseplants are cacti and I've fought over my bed with geckos, scorpions and scary spiders :P

Yup, found one today at a gift shop in Mount Royal park:

p5XXAf8.jpg

Fair game, I'd bring home a gecko and scorpion plush from wherever you're from too haha
Yoo, there's a basket with a chickadee/sparrow and a Canadian goose lmao WHAT. and a stegosaurus!! No, I don't have that much money to spoil my little sister.....

2 minutes ago, suihan said:

Fair game, I'd bring home a gecko and scorpion plush from wherever you're from too haha
Yoo, there's a basket with a chickadee/sparrow and a Canadian goose lmao WHAT. and a stegosaurus!! No, I don't have that much money to spoil my little sister.....

A scorpion tried to kill me once and almost succeeded. Those things are evil and can't be made into cuddly plushies! 

But you could take home a bighorn sheep plush! 

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

A scorpion tried to kill me once and almost succeeded. Those things are evil and can't be made into cuddly plushies! 

But you could take home a bighorn sheep plush! 

omg stop enabling me!!! My sister's already got stingray, bed bug, and flu virus plushies, that bratty 22-year old has questionable taste :13877886:


Edit: Haha I'm sorry I'm going off topic.

7 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

On the way to the airport now !

im a wreck , hardly slept these couple nights , I need energy for Yuzu's first competition ! :laughing:

Have a safe flight :snpeace:

9 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

On the way to the airport now !

im a wreck , hardly slept these couple nights , I need energy for Yuzu's first competition ! :laughing:

Enjoy your trip! I'm sure it will be all worth the sleepless nights! :2thumbsup:

I am still so giggling at this.

I'm not sure I'm ready for ACI yet, but looking forward to all the potential Yuzu-Javi-Misha interactions!

 

That's nice that the weather is nice. It's completely irrelevant for me since I'll be camped out in the rink most of the day :laughing:

 

I fly out tonight. It's only an hour and a half flight but still. I am so very exhausted this week already.  I'm not really ready but here we go! GO YUZU!!  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.