General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

[NEWS]

News Every - that last clip is from February 2020 - over a year old.  Japanese tweets are expressing disappointment at NihonTV.   The other stations did better .  I think Asahi TV with our favorite uncle, Matsuoka Shuzo, is among the best so far...  (sorry, there is no sub/translation on this video clip).   This clip includes the interview with and some iconic photos taken by Noto Sunao, the photographer, who "discovered" Yuzu during his 2011 performance of the White Legend.  He notes that he had gone to this charity event expecting to take photos of Shizuka Arakawa and Daisuke Takahashi, and ended up being totally mesmerized by the young Yuzu.  He caught the photo of Yuzu's face as he lay prone on the ice - an unusual angle which allowed him to capture a glimpse of his expression faced down.  He has been taking photos of Yuzu ever since, and never looked back. 

I just tried to catch up with all the news. So many TV news and newspaper articles! It's such a sad occasion, but so heartwarming to see what a pillar of hope Yuzu is for society, especially the affected areas. This is not just empty words. Whenever Yuzu talks about 3-11, it has substance and weight. In the letter he said something about child-like words, but I think, his wording wasn't childish at all. It was more mature than what most experienced adults could ever pull off.

OMG! Origin 2.0 wax figure of Yuzuru at Madame Tussaud’s in Tokyo on the way, due in April!! 💜💜💜

Yuzuru’s comments:

“Hanyu about his wax figure getting a update:  I'm very honored and pleased "Origin" has been selected. It is a costume that I personally feel attached and I'm 😁 to meet my "NEW SELF" 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

(from @orangesrgd on Twitter)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].