General Yuzuru Chat

I look forward to the full transcripts, (at the moment I am unable to watch too many articles/videos so relying on you all and very grateful), including the bit where he said fanyus shouldn't feel sad or something...

I'm happy to comply with Yuzuru's advice 😊

And I wish him the best of luck and happiness in what is just the next Yuzuru stage - no doubt in my mind it will be as phenomenal and breathtaking as everything he has given us so far ❤

Even this is for me sad news I feel privileged and extremely grateful I could see Yuzu skate during his competitive career including 2018 Olympics. It is sad but I think it is good decision for him. He achieve everything he could :loveeyes: it was amazing but very demanding for him. And yes I am too happy he is out of reach of ISU. I wish him only the best for future :loveeyes:. I am quite sure we will see him quite often :heart:.

39 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Stuff he might do is not restricted to ice shows so... YSU is coming for ISU's life? 👀

Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side...

@AnabelLook at how useful 'word of the day' is becoming for casual conversation

6 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Drinking Prosecco

Ganbatte Yuzu

I've just finished work and got some on ice....catching up here, what a day....!!

Cheers Yuzuru you are a wonder and a marvel, I will miss you at competition, but can't wait to see you relaxed and free from the shackles of the ISU!! I know your skating will continue to amaze and enchant us. :heart:

Thank you Skating Gods for allowing me to witness Yuzu's magic for the very 1rst time when he came in Nice WC 2012 and since then <3 

and many years later, live in Torino GPF, my dream came true :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I always have and will always support you Yuzu, with love and utmost respect from deep in my heart !!!:YuzuPoohLove:

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA!!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

Fly free to your highest dreams and take good care of yourself now, dear Yuzuru ! <3:68271401:

And thank you always dear Satellites and Planet Hanyu, let's keep cheering together   :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::10742289:

Many beautiful new dawns now will come  :68271401::68271401::68271401:

Please Skating Gods  <3:68271401:

3 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

If such content was released,the Chinese sales alone would bring in enough money to buy ISU

It would be enough money to build 'Yutopia Skating World' hehehe and start the hypoallergenic kitten programme. :kitty:

I have mixed feelings. I will never not be angry over ISU and JSF for what they have done him all these years, the unfairness... But i am happy for him now that he can enjoy skating without all the negativities. Thank you for everything Yuzuru, you are one of a kind

Just to add my 2cent. I'm a new fanyu. And ever since I discovered Yuzu, I have been diligently watching his every program. I use Yuzu's wikipedia page as reference. Thanks Henni and the team for building such a page. I watch all the programs from novice till now. All the documentaries, ice shows etc. In such a short time, I am very proud to be able to recognize the clips in twitter from which program, which competition and which docu without any problem. 

I even googled why fanyus hated ISU & JSF. :mischief: This is the funniest part. I understand fully when I am on twitter and in the forum longer. Watching how Jmedia treated him etc made me really angry. 

I was readied to fly to wherever he's competiting next season despite the ridiculous tix pricing and currency. But Yuzu has another plan for us not to waste anymore of our precious money on ISU. Tks Yuzu. :softYuzu:

I am proud to say I have signed up to be a life long fanyu. 

Thank you Planet Hanyu

For everything and especially existing on this exceptionally challenging day

For being here to host our cheers, fears and tears

You have introduced us to new friends and helped us share the love for it's one and only inhabitant

Wishing all of the satellites ongoing fellowship, united in our support for Yuzu

Let the next adventure begin

:ganba:

Super sorry for spreading a cheesy sentiment, but it's genuinely meant and I just wanted to say Arigatou gozaimasu, before I forget, 'cos I'm happy for Yuzu but still crying for me :YuzuPoohSad:

My hypoallergenic cats are trying to comfort me

14 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Thank you Planet Hanyu

For everything and especially existing on this exceptionally challenging day

For being here to host our cheers, fears and tears

You have introduced us to new friends and helped us share the love for it's one and only inhabitant

Wishing all of the satellites ongoing fellowship, united in our support for Yuzu

Let the next adventure begin

:ganba:

Super sorry for spreading a cheesy sentiment, but it's genuinely meant and I just wanted to say Arigatou gozaimasu, before I forget, 'cos I'm happy for Yuzu but still crying for me :YuzuPoohSad:

My hypoallergenic cats are trying to comfort me

Thank you for expressing your feelings, they are mine as well