General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, river said:

I got Javi's Satan Takes A Holiday costume with the pinstripes. Eh, I've seen worse...

@barbara I like to sleep. I seriously considered not choosing to quarantine with Yuzu practicing his 4A at 3 AM. One of the other options was to quarantine with Nathan, but he just wants to talk about how much he admires Yuzuru all the time. Which seemed like a perfectly fine way to spend quarantine to me... but I still decided to go with Yuzu in the end.

Of course you did.  While I like to sleep, too, if Yuzu is practicing his 4A at 3 am, that would make him there the rest of the time.  

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

I've got Savchenko/Szolkowy's Send in the Clowns costume. Her costume was nice, his was too fun...it is a melancholic piece after all. And the face paint...but that looked probably good from afar in the arena.

Reveal hidden contents

I got Aljona/Robin clown costume as well! 😂😂💀

3 hours ago, azelais said:

I also got Javi's pinstripe! Gotta say, the ones I hate the most though are Nathan's Vera Wang outfits. :animated-smileys-animals-022:  (sorry Nathan!)

I got the same. Nathan's outfits, all of them, should be on there. 

4 hours ago, barbara said:

I got Stephane's zebra costume - and I wonder if anyone on the Planet did NOT choose spending quarantine with Yuzu practicing his 4A.  I bet not.

The first time I did it, I went with 'Nathan Chen, but he spends the whole time talking about how much he admires Yuzu'. I could listen to that all day, and we'd have something in common :hihi:. Besides, my kitchen is too small for a 4A, Yuzu would get hurt. 

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

These are "Arigato gozaimashita" from Japanese men's skaters at JNats last December. Can you tell which "Arigato gozaimashita" is Yuzu's?

Answer

Reveal hidden contents

Without looking at the answer, my guess is the one at 0:35-6. And Shoma is at 0:48.

Aannnddd I was totally wrong.