General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The first time I did it, I went with 'Nathan Chen, but he spends the whole time talking about how much he admires Yuzu'. I could listen to that all day, and we'd have something in common :hihi:. Besides, my kitchen is too small for a 4A, Yuzu would get hurt. 

He could practice outside. Or I'd move the car out of the garage for him. Or buy another house just for him to practice in 😁 

15 minutes ago, Glory said:

He could practice outside. Or I'd move the car out of the garage for him. Or buy another house just for him to practice in 😁 

Don't worry. The second time I did the quiz, I went with Yuzu as my quarantine partner. I've got 4A space in the living room. 

But in return, he has to agree to be my muse...:blinkblink:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Without looking at the answer, my guess is the one at 0:35-6. And Shoma is at 0:48.

Aannnddd I was totally wrong.

It doesn't help that they are all still out of breath from skating lol

I didn't even hear one that sounded like Yuzuru...

13 hours ago, Veveco said:

Was this quizz shared? Very fun but beware the bad fashion coming! I got sex bomb. My poor eyes!!!  :crazyshit:

https://uquiz.com/quiz/wTCGIU/which-cursed-figure-skating-outfit-are-you?p=488143

I laughed out loud at the captions for choosing your preferred Otonal costume. 

Otonal 1.0 vs “No, choose the other one” :laughing:

12 hours ago, sweetwater said:

These are "Arigato gozaimashita" from Japanese men's skaters at JNats last December. Can you tell which "Arigato gozaimashita" is Yuzu's?

Answer

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t usually trust my ears but I am surprised they were so confident in identifying the voice this time and they are actually right.

I just wanted to share this... on boredpanda there was a link to a site which turns 'selfies' into anime pictures. As they say, they are very hit and miss (poor Javi and Boyang... missed) but of course I had to try Yuzu and while they're not perfect and some were weird and like his expressions varied, others just DID prove that when we say he is like a living anime hero, we aren't all that wrong...

https://waifu.lofiu.com/index.html

3ZF4Pt.jpg
Fnqb6l.jpg
KkZUJu.jpg
eKNXzx.jpg
DtcbNH.jpg
TNGd6r.jpg
k1yoF5.jpg
OxZV8z.jpg
bqRWnc.jpg

1 時間前, ralucutzagyさんが言いました:

Some FAoI practice and Yuzu teaching the girls how to hydroblade! :heart:

Nice! :girlsigh:

:laughing:

Yuzuru to Miki:

"Well, in the first place, your pelvis seems to be unfit for hydroblading.  That's what I thought." :rofl2: 

Detailed coaching by Yuzuru.  Although it looks easy when Yuzuru is doing, it really is difficult.

Shizuka:

"I can't raise myself up ! "

Finally, well-done Miki !

He's going to make a great coach if that is where his heart leads him... and it was such fun watching the three of them working on it.

Yuzu's hydro is a thing of utter beauty, there's a reason why so many Olympic reports showed pictures and clips of it.

一小時前, ralucutzagy說:

Some FAoI practice and Yuzu teaching the girls how to hydroblade! :heart:

Nice! :girlsigh:

I remember that Miki is quite good at the outside hydroblade, so I am a bit surprised to see her struggling with the inside one. :confused0066:

35 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I just wanted to share this... on boredpanda there was a link to a site which turns 'selfies' into anime pictures. As they say, they are very hit and miss (poor Javi and Boyang... missed) but of course I had to try Yuzu and while they're not perfect and some were weird and like his expressions varied, others just DID prove that when we say he is like a living anime hero, we aren't all that wrong...

https://waifu.lofiu.com/index.html

3ZF4Pt.jpg
Fnqb6l.jpg
KkZUJu.jpg
eKNXzx.jpg
DtcbNH.jpg
TNGd6r.jpg
k1yoF5.jpg
OxZV8z.jpg
bqRWnc.jpg

The thing is, in some of his expressions he does look like an anime character, but no anime character have his versatility in expressions, they have to resort to over-the-top and rather depersonalised expressions, instead of Yuzuru Hanyu's real, and completely personal, ones. He is better than anime.