General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That's absolutely beautiful but even the short-sleeved training gear shows off his back muscles beautifully because it clings so. 

Also, I would venture to guess that he's added muscle since this pic was taken...that looks like the Seimei v. 1 costume...

Also, although I do not want to ruin anyone's enjoyment of Yuzu's beautiful physique, that photo appears to have been taken whilst he was unawares.I question if it's ok to post it...*fret* 

That might be a screenshot from Japanese media videos. They always have the camera on Yuzu backstage and a couple of times, Yuzu started changing and it took the camera man a moment before he realized he should switch off the camera. Yuzu seems aware of it though cuz he always has his back to the camera. They don't edit those parts from the video when they broadcast. Lol. :8788161:

12 minutes ago, IceWings said:

That might be a screenshot from Japanese media videos. They always have the camera on Yuzu backstage and a couple of times, Yuzu started changing and it took the camera man a moment before he realized he should switch off the camera. Yuzu seems aware of it though cuz he always has his back to the camera. They don't edit those parts from the video when they broadcast. Lol. :8788161:

I guess they consider it fanservice:hihi:.  No judgement. As long as it's not something taken sneakily, I'm fine with it. 

11 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

well, Yuzu is such a superstar...I think I read somewhere that there was backstage footage of him sipping a drink....and fanyus were happy with the footage

I have nothing to say to this, since I would also be happy with that...:LOL:

12 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

well, Yuzu is such a superstar...I think I read somewhere that there was backstage footage of him sipping a drink....and fanyus were happy with the footage

I think I've seen that somewhere too. Maybe that Australian podcast about Fanyuism? 

I just like reminders that he's real and human! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

5 hours ago, azelais said:

I don't think Yuzu would ever join a collegiate team because he would just... decimate the competitors. I can imagine him helping coach it though!

I'm not sure what the rules are around collegiate sport participation in Japan - but his presence would have been required and he's not in Japan during the academic year.  They may also have a requirement as far as how many years a student can be eligible.  In the states, I can't think of any college level sport that would allow a player (skater, in this case) to stay on for 6 or 7 years....  Can you think of any elite skater who does skate at their university in Japan?  Do they?

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, guys,  when should we wait for the GP assignments if we're gonna have any? Late May? June? :unsure2:

If there's any GP Series next season then the announcement could be some time late June I think. Last year we had it in 20 June, before that on 29 June. In 2017 it was announced earleir, in May, because of the Olympic season.