General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, yoloaxel said:

I spot a Yuzu

...and a Jason and a Jun.

Could someone please explain to me why it makes me so happy that all these international kids found a happy skating home in my birth city?

This is why people call it 'Toronto the Good', seriously.

😍😃😃😍🤗

38 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

With all those Lambiel's collaborations, I would like to see some collaboration Marton x Yuzu x Plushenko... that could be interesting

I would awesome to see a collab like that one day :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

This year I've seen Plush at Kings on Ice skating to Nijinsky with Edvin's live music and it was really good -  when I was there I would have never thought that Yuzu would choose Art on Ice and Magic Stradivarius as his LP music.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And is Yuko Kavaguti insinuating she wants yuzu to get a partner and join quad-throw battles with her???

Yuko Kavaguti: “There are always jump fests at the end of the ice shows that Yuzuru-kun and I perform at, and I have always wanted to be a part of them. No one joins the jump fest as a pairs team. Next time, I really want to jump together.”

“Let’s quad together!”—Yuko Kavaguti

11 hours ago, IceWings said:

Those Nessies are so cute! :8232307:

I have that one too. And then I found some bigger goats, so now I have a whole herd of them. 

OMcGrro.jpg

A bit late, but all the goats are so adorable and I’ve been laughing my butt of seeing them. I have one of the small ones too, for Helsinki! And a Pooh that is still at the post office bc the line was too long. 

And, YES Black Swan.:10742290: