General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Xen said:

We could probably write a travel guide for Yuzu. Us satellites are quite international, we can probably also tell him how to avoid crowds if he wants extreme privacy. I wonder...a travel itneniary based on his skating music?  Starting with Verona Italy due to R&J 1.0, then meandering to Paris to experience real parisienne walkways, and a trip through Poland to see Chopin's homeland?

(and um...I kind of prefer Italian food over french food.)

OT but this makes me think of a Japanese TV program they made after Sochi, it was about Mao who decided to visit countries which were connected to her skating music - she went to Vienna and then to Hungary. I don't remember much about the Viennese part but in Hungary she went visiting places related to Liszt and then to some sort ot tavern where there was live music and they played Monti csardas for her lol. It was fun.

When Yuzu is traveling to all these beautiful cities around the world he will have to change planes a lot..I hereby offer to meet him everytime at Frankfurt/ Main international airport😄😄  and help him find his way😄😄😄

( Well I had  to find an excuse for him to come to Germany as well...😄)

1 minute ago, raebia said:

When Yuzu is traveling to all these beautiful cities around the world he will have to change planes a lot..I hereby offer to meet him everytime at Frankfurt/ Main international airport😄😄  and help him find his way😄😄😄

If we ever talk him to skate to Bach or Beethoven, you’d have a legitimate reason to invite him round to your place? 

Having Yuzu skate to Bach would be a dream... 

6 minutes ago, raebia said:

(Well, he skated to Hans Zimmer at least...)

...but after thinking and dreaming about it, I do not think he will ever skate to Bach. It seems to me, this time has come and gone...he has started to go on his very individual artistic journey, and I love it.

I will just  have to meet him at the airport then😄😄

2 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

(Well, he skated to Hans Zimmer at least...)

He did?? I am totally ignorant. Will google at once..

1 minute ago, raebia said:

...but after thinking and dreaming about it, I do not think he will ever skate to Bach. It seems to me, this time has come and gone...he has started to go on his very individual artistic journey, and I love it.

I will just  have to meet him at the airport then😄😄

He did?? I am totally ignorant. Will google at once..

His Mission: Impossible EX

Just now, raebia said:

...I need help. To what music of Hans Zimmers did he skate? 

I am feeling stupid!😅

Well, Wikipedia is telling me that Hans Zimmer participated at composing the Mission: Impossible 2 track. I just don't know any details and can't find it in Zimmer's track list.... so I don't know if it counts

1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

Well, Wikipedia is telling me that Hans Zimmer participated at composing the Mission: Impossible 2 track. I just don't know any details and can't find it in Zimmer's track list.... so I don't know if it counts

Well, if everything else fails, I can fall back on going to the airport 😄😄

:thanks: for looking it up! I always learn something new here! 

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

Dvořák is nice, the New World Symphony is probably not well suited for skating though. It's calming. Like very very calming. I know he would do magic with it, but most of the audience would probably die of boredom... 

Smetana could have some interesting pieces. (I am curious, what would Yuzu do with The Bartered Bride Overture...)

I just read the whole conversation again..to me, many parts of the New World Symphony are so dramatic! 

He could do some murderface skating to it, I am sure..:dpooh:

3 minutes ago, raebia said:

I just read the whole conversation again..to me, many parts of the New World Symphony are so dramatic! 

He could do some murderface skating to it, I am sure..:dpooh:

Murderface material, sure. :68468287:

And if he wanted to go crazy, there is still Bohuslav Martinů: Sinfonietta giocosa :muahaha: