General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Yoa said:

I bought the grey one for Helsinki :rofl2:There were three different colors but I chose the grey one. I will throw it after FS. I also bought a smaller goat for SP:

41lFBvazOrL._SX425_.jpg

I got exactly the same one as in the picture! :smiley-laughing021: Two of them, actually! (one for SP and one for FS)

Maybe we looked for our goats in the same places... :D 

35 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Honestly, Nessie doesn't even have to refer to just the 4A, although it is now its code name here. Yuzu is an alien, he is legendary, he is the rare one in a lifetime talent.

But he's not Nessie, because there have been confirmed sightings of him :). Nessie is the rumored thing that no one's seen yet. 

45 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I am sooo looking forward to see his reaction.:surprised:

I wholeheartedly endorse increased variety in plushies being thrown in yuzu's general direction - we saw a bunch of goats at ACI and ghislain confirmed he understood the joke, so hopefully he's going to explain it to Yuzu (I also explained it in my letter to him lolol).

This one might be a little advanced though :xD:

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I wholeheartedly endorse increased variety in plushies being thrown in yuzu's general direction - we saw a bunch of goats at ACI and ghislain confirmed he understood the joke, so hopefully he's going to explain it to Yuzu (I also explained it in my letter to him lolol).

Sure, don't know if he even has any idea what Nessie is. He is mature and well educated, but I'm not sure if he is interested in foreign mysteries. Maybe we would have more luck explaining it as that pokemon (and I totally forgot his name)... :english1:

hace 36 minutos , kaerb said:

We will get him to know about Nessie...let’s work hard and throw many goats and Nessies as possible!!! It will be fun to see everybody’s reactions!!!