General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Xen said:

We could probably write a travel guide for Yuzu. Us satellites are quite international, we can probably also tell him how to avoid crowds if he wants extreme privacy. I wonder...a travel itneniary based on his skating music?  Starting with Verona Italy due to R&J 1.0, then meandering to Paris to experience real parisienne walkways, and a trip through Poland to see Chopin's homeland?

(and um...I kind of prefer Italian food over french food.)

That's a great idea!

Maybe you shouldn't have said that, though. My head is spinning right now as I am trying to come up with the best places.:13877886: :68468287:

16 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Personally, I wouldn't be able to choose between Italy and France, if I could visit only one of them. Luckily for me, I had enough opportunity to travel to both countries few times. I think Yuzu should see both. (But I suppose he would be interested more in the state of ice rink, than nature. Nature's turn is after he is done with skating.)

And to brag some more... Prague is not so bad - it has pretty much whole Central Europe combined in several meters. :LOL:

Personally, I think I liked Prague more than Paris or Rome lol But that's mostly because it's not as crowded (I also prefer Brussels to Paris and Rome for the same reason). I really did love Prague! Should go again some day... However, I also love seeing the Roman ruins in Rome... Paris I like mostly because I have great memories there, but beyond that... reminds me too much of home LOL

I'd find it hard to write a travel guide for Yuzu, though it's a really cool idea, because my favorite places to visit are in Japan :headdesk2: I think in general visiting won't happen much for Yuzu until after he retires, though...

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

We could probably write a travel guide for Yuzu. Us satellites are quite international, we can probably also tell him how to avoid crowds if he wants extreme privacy. I wonder...a travel itneniary based on his skating music?  Starting with Verona Italy due to R&J 1.0, then meandering to Paris to experience real parisienne walkways, and a trip through Poland to see Chopin's homeland?

Then I demand him to Russia for his Scriabin Revolutionary Etude, I guess... 

Just now, Fay said:

Then I demand him to Russia for his Scriabin Revolutionary Etude, I guess... 

Hey Moscow sure, but he'd need super disguises, I imagine Russian fans could sniff him out within a mile.  And he'd have to visit Hungary since Edvin Marton is Ukranian-Hungarian.

A lot of trips to Italy though-Verona where we lay our scene, Nino Rota, Paginini. But he can visit Spain and bug Javi since Sarasate is Spanish!

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hey Moscow sure, but he'd need super disguises, I imagine Russian fans could sniff him out within a mile.  And he'd have to visit Hungary since Edvin Marton is Ukranian-Hungarian.

A lot of trips to Italy though-Verona where we lay our scene, Nino Rota, Paginini. But he can visit Spain and bug Javi since Sarasate is Spanish!

Where’s Di Blasio from, sorry? 

24 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

(But I suppose he would be interested more in the state of ice rink, than nature. Nature's turn is after he is done with skating.)

Ugh. We're doomed. He's never setting foot in Italy. 

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

Duh. We have pasta. 

17 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hey, you have Dvorak! Who knows, he might find something there (*cough new world symphony, お願いします cough*)

Dvořák is nice, the New World Symphony is probably not well suited for skating though. It's calming. Like very very calming. I know he would do magic with it, but most of the audience would probably die of boredom... 

Smetana could have some interesting pieces. (I am curious, what would Yuzu do with The Bartered Bride Overture...)

1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

Dvořák is nice, the New World Symphony is probably not well suited for skating though. It's calming. Like very very calming. I know he would do magic with it, but most of the audience would probably die of boredom... 

Smetana could have some interesting pieces. (I am curious, what would Yuzu do with The Bartered Bride Overture...)

Smetana- in the music thread I think I already suggested Ma Vlast-Moldau.