Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 minute ago, Yuzuextra said:

 

Yeah i've also seen that but does that mean it's decided? Cause i don't wanna buy tickets and later find out that he isn't going :(

 

 

I think it means he told JSF he is going, but he can always pull out at the last minute for whatever reason. So I think the risk of buying now vs. when the lineup is announced is the same. Although I guess the longer you wait the less likely any particular skater will pull out, but it's as confirmed as it can be right now I guess.

24 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I think it means he told JSF he is going, but he can always pull out at the last minute for whatever reason. So I think the risk of buying now vs. when the lineup is announced is the same. Although I guess the longer you wait the less likely any particular skater will pull out, but it's as confirmed as it can be right now I guess.

 

Okay thank you! :)

I'm still thinking about whether to go on ACI or Rostelecom Cup... >.<

23 hours ago, Xen said:

Question for anyone who has been to that arena, is there a skating pro shop inside or nearby the rink? Ever since I let people at my local rink know that I would fly to Canada, I've been asked to see if I could bring some blades back for people. I'm also thinking of looking at boots, since there are a lot of brands that are not easily found in China. The city I live in now, we have no pro shop- I flew halfway across the country for a skate fitting.

 

Is anyone else bringing skates? Assuming there are no hiccups with my visa etc, any skating tehniques geek or nerd, please avoid me, else I might machine gun talk you  into exhaustion over the lovely jumps of Mai and Yuzu. Never been to a live competition before, so I'll be very hyper (with jetlag).

 

 

 

 

You can do what was suggested to me and contact the facility at [email protected] and/or visit their website: www.sportplexe.ca

 

The general manager responded to my questions regarding wheelchair accessibility.

I keep checking eventbrite.ca, still nothing. 1h30m to go.

hace 2 minutos , Yuzuextra said:

 

Omg ten minutes left! !

I'm still not sure if i'm gonna go but i'm gonna buy it anyways! >.< Better safe then sorry! xD

Same here. I am in the office trying to keep calm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.