Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Who else is going from Europe? Just out of curiosity.

 

I am glad Mai is competing there, she is my favourite Japanese lady.

I have just checked, all-events tickets already sold out. 

Got mine too. 

 

All event tickets are out but each individual day still available. It's about a $10 CAD difference in price overall plus a $3.50 transaction fee. 

Got mine! If I were them I'd have more individual tickets available than all event  since those wanting all days will now have to get them individually and pay more...which is better for their bottom line. 

Got mine!!! Omg i'm so happy! :knc_yuzu2:

Now i'm just waiting to see if they're gonna release more tickets to the rostelecom cup..

 

I haven't decided if i'm going yet, but if i do is there anyone willing to share a room?? :) I've never been to Canada before and i just got into Yuzu and figure skating recently :)

54 minutes ago, Floria said:

Who else is going from Europe? Just out of curiosity.

 

I am glad Mai is competing there, she is my favourite Japanese lady.

 

I am!! Well if i'm going... xD

1 hour ago, Floria said:

Who else is going from Europe? Just out of curiosity.

Alas. Did consider it, but... it was either seeing Yuzu live again, or buying that really spiffy (and scarily expensive) sheet music e-reader I desperately want.

And so it became a matter of What will give me the longest amount of enjoyment?

Sorry Yuzu, luv you, but I'll be honest: my love for playing the piano I've had for nearly thirty years and probably another thirty years probably outlasts my love for any single skater.  :consoling2:     

 

I am still in doubts about going to ACI, but I already have Airbnb reservation and tickets. My only problem is the flight, it costs a lot and I will not be able to cancel it if Yuzu decides not to attend ACI. 

14 minutes ago, Floria said:

I am still in doubts about going to ACI, but I already have Airbnb reservation and tickets. My only problem is the flight, it costs a lot and I will not be able to cancel it if Yuzu decides not to attend ACI. 

Is a cancellable ticket that much more money?

 

I want to get my flight sorted out soon but I also want the practice schedule for Thursday. It may determine which flight I'll need to take. To get there in the morning. 

42 minutes ago, kiches said:

Is a cancellable ticket that much more money?

 

I want to get my flight sorted out soon but I also want the practice schedule for Thursday. It may determine which flight I'll need to take. To get there in the morning. 

I went ahead and bought the individual day passes.  Now, to pray that work won't force me to cancel a vacation at the last minute...

1 hour ago, Winnie_20 said:

Alas. Did consider it, but... it was either seeing Yuzu live again, or buying that really spiffy (and scarily expensive) sheet music e-reader I desperately want.

And so it became a matter of What will give me the longest amount of enjoyment?

Sorry Yuzu, luv you, but I'll be honest: my love for playing the piano I've had for nearly thirty years and probably another thirty years probably outlasts my love for any single skater.  :consoling2:     

 

 

You'll always have Milan. :biggrin:

  • Author
2 hours ago, Yuzuextra said:

Got mine!!! Omg i'm so happy! :knc_yuzu2:

Now i'm just waiting to see if they're gonna release more tickets to the rostelecom cup..

 

I haven't decided if i'm going yet, but if i do is there anyone willing to share a room?? :) I've never been to Canada before and i just got into Yuzu and figure skating recently :)

Do you use AirBnB? There are still some pretty cheap places on there around the arena during ACI :tumblr_inline_mg16fxmdn51qdlkyg:

 

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Sportplexe--Montreal--QC--Canada/homes?adults=1&allow_override[]=&checkin=2017-09-19&checkout=2017-09-24&children=0&ib=true&infants=0&ne_lat=45.530752096112444&ne_lng=-73.81467461681126&search_by_map=true&source=hdr&sw_lat=45.46347530249924&sw_lng=-73.8910639295554&zoom=13&s_tag=6UltqqBL

 

Are you trying to buy tickets to CoR too? I think someone is selling some here :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg: 

 

I got my tickets for each of 3 days.

At first, I was surprise that the website Eventbrite wants the customer to pay by PayPal, which I am not familiar with.

Then I read that they also accept other credit cards.

I am interested to go to Rostelecom Cup too, but it is too much trouble

 to ask for a visa. For now.

See you in Montreal.

 

10 hours ago, Winnie_20 said:

Alas. Did consider it, but... it was either seeing Yuzu live again, or buying that really spiffy (and scarily expensive) sheet music e-reader I desperately want.

And so it became a matter of What will give me the longest amount of enjoyment?

Sorry Yuzu, luv you, but I'll be honest: my love for playing the piano I've had for nearly thirty years and probably another thirty years probably outlasts my love for any single skater.  :consoling2:     

 

Is it this: https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/6/16/11952302/kindle-sheet-music-gvido  Looks cool! 

Totally understand you gotta make sacrifices though.  After Helsinki I wouldn't have felt the urge to attend Milan. Olympics is a bucket list thing for me and I figured it'd be good to experience it with my favorite skater there, but I'm trying to take in more than that because it's bigger than him. 

 

ACI is too close and too economical not to attend. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.