General Yuzuru Chat

Google Translate:

"Released on 2/16  #雪肌精 Clear wellness renewed sunscreen, #羽生結弦 Player visuals appear 

With high-performance UV that cares for UV damage in all directions, To transparent skin like Hanyu 
Please let us know what you think about the product and what you think about the new visuals. Please let us know in the comments."

Yuzu is so beautiful and glowy! :heartpound:

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
8 時間前, Perelandraさんが言いました:

Please could someone translate. Is it going to be on a TV channel? Or is it a competition for tickets?

This seems to be a special present from Miyagi TV. You can apply for a Notte Stellata ticket by collecting 3 QR codes showing on the TV screen. So, I think people who can watch Miyagi TV can apply for it.

The present ticket will be only one for each day :smiley-shocked032: 

You can select the day but cannot select the seat, and you have to arrange the transportation to the venue (and accommodation if needed) yourself.

Who will be such a lucky one  :smiley-love077:

15 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Google Translate:

"Released on 2/16  #雪肌精 Clear wellness renewed sunscreen, #羽生結弦 Player visuals appear 

With high-performance UV that cares for UV damage in all directions, To transparent skin like Hanyu 
Please let us know what you think about the product and what you think about the new visuals. Please let us know in the comments."

Yuzu is so beautiful and glowy! :heartpound:

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

He looks so soft in this (also as in, looks overall more rounded and less angular — hopefully I make sense 🙈), his hair seems shorter too?

Anyhow yes, the glow :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

He looks so soft in this (also as in, looks overall more rounded and less angular — hopefully I make sense 🙈), his hair seems shorter too?

Anyhow yes, the glow :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Yes, I agree. He looks so soft and round, so happy, healthy, and well fed. :girlsigh:

I really hope he sleeps and eats well and takes enough rest during these exciting, but certainly exhausting times. :smiley-angelic001:

Brian Orser is at 4CC with Boyang Jin and Junhwan Cha. I am posting it here because I am glad to see him coaching Boyang Jin who was Yuzu’s bestie at 2022 Beijing, providing friendship, support and cheer when he needed it the most. Wishing both Boyang and Jun the best of luck!

A fanyu gave me homework after I posted a screenshot with Yuzu landing the 4S at 01:11 on his new video :sparkles.001:
Isn't he amazing in how he controls his body, expression, space, the little cameras all over... GOAT!!!!