General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anni said:

🙏

I'm happy for Yuzu, he'll be skating in the full Tokyo Dome. :heartpound: Now I hope that Disney "GIFT"  will also be broadcast outside of Japan.

:snonegai:

Only 15 days left.:panic: I wish Yuzu a smooth preparation for his Ice show.

A continued polite campaign on social media to emphasise global fan base and request Disney plus to stream Gift and Notre stellata will achieve the desired result. Maybe not for viewing on the day but even if streaming access appears month or so down the line it is still good outcome for fans to be able to watch shows

I luckily could get a ticket for GIFT😭😭😭

I lost lottery many times, so I think I'm very lucky incredibly:loveeyes:

One of my coworkers who had worked for company related to entertainment said to me it's difficult to fill the Tokyo Dome even if musicians could perform there. Only few of them can do and in most of the cases its not one person but group like a band.

Of course we know how awesome he is:2thumbsup:

Well, well, well, I've heard some rumors that someone was frantically searching for "the most valuable skater" for the last couple of months. Let's see... Ah, now I get it! It's not easy to find tiny Yuzu sitting in one of the 50,000 seats in Tokyo Dome, checking if the view is good enough for the FS fans.

11 hours ago, Anni said:

. . . . .  Now I hope that Disney "GIFT"  will also be broadcast outside of Japan.   . . . . . 

8 hours ago, Perelandra said:

A continued polite campaign on social media to emphasise global fan base and request Disney plus to stream Gift and Notre stellata will achieve the desired result. Maybe not for viewing on the day but even if streaming access appears month or so down the line it is still good outcome for fans to be able to watch shows

In this past week, I went each and every day to the Disney.plus website in Germany (Help center - Give Feedback - https://help.disneyplus.com/csp ) and requested the "Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2023 GIFT at Tokyo Dome" to be streamed in Germany. I will continue to do so in the upcoming weeks ... perhaps it will have an effect  :fingerscrossed:

6 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

In this past week, I went each and every day to the Disney.plus website in Germany (Help center - Give Feedback - https://help.disneyplus.com/csp ) and requested the "Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2023 GIFT at Tokyo Dome" to be streamed in Germany. I will continue to do so in the upcoming weeks ... perhaps it will have an effect  :fingerscrossed:

Same, via Disney plus UK.

This activity will also let Disney Plus know that there are a great number of Yuzuru Hanyu fans who are very interested in being able to watch Gift Ice Story and Notte Stellata

( Hulu is owned by Disney, but does not have the same Global coverage ) and that there are Yuzu fans all over the world, not just in Japan. Someone in the marketing departments will do the homework and realise that there is a large potential to gain new subscribers, even if it just for the month that the show is available it is still income. There was a twt only yesterday about Disney Plus losing subscribers. Let's continue to show interest in having Yuzu's professional shows streamed on Disney and it may yet yield results in the favour of fans. 

Satellites you can do it :ganba:Believe!!

1 hour ago, Beatrice said:

I did the same and requested "GIFT"  to be streamed in Germany. And I will do it again and again in the next two weeks. We must try. :ganba:

1 hour ago, Beatrice said:

In this past week, I went each and every day to the Disney.plus website in Germany (Help center - Give Feedback -  https://help.disneyplus.com/csp ) and requested the "Yuzuru Hanyu ICE STORY 2023 GIFT at Tokyo Dome" to be streamed in Germany. I will continue to do so in the upcoming weeks ... perhaps it will have an effect  :fingers crossed:

:clapclap4:

I have also already sent requests.:smiley-angelic001::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

7 hours ago, Yukok said:

I luckily could get a ticket for GIFT😭 😭 😭

I lost lottery many times, so I think I'm very lucky:loveeyes:

One of my coworkers who had worked for company related to entertainment said to me it's difficult to fill the Tokyo Dome even if musicians could perform there.

Of course we know how awesome he is:2thumbsup:

Congratulations@Yukokto the "GIFT" ticket.:heartpound: