General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Anni said:

This is from Citizen :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: 🌸🌸🌸

Poem for Yuzu:heartpound:

[NEWS]

Watches showcasing the inner workings of the time pieces are very aesthetically pleasing. A new Yuzu collaboration with a nod at the gorgeous Prologue set and Time Traveller theme would be splendid. The Steampunk themes of clockwork enjoy ongoing appeal and that 'look' continues to be really popular. There were photos of luxury chocolates in a clock themed gift tin, now sold out of course.

A pocket watch or watch pendant would also be nice ways to wear as well - hint hint Citizen

4 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

I'm so excited about what he is preparing! :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

People have been talking about the household appliance voice - what if Yuzu really will a be the voice of your microwave and better still appear as a hologram making sure that you wear oven gloves and don't scald yourself when peeling back the plastic cover:winky:

Augmented reality Yuzu will be able to go anywhere and do anything - keep you company on your walk, remind you what is on your grocery list and dance with you through the space time continuum:nod2:

Equally Yuzu could have been scanned for the model for inside the snowglobe - what if it is a little hologram Yuzu, how charming would that be?

1 hour ago, Anni said:

This chocolate tin looks somewhat similar to the Prologue watch.

:wink_star:

Yes, precisely that tin. Really lovely looking and perfect for a little gift. Yuzu did not even touch that item and it has sold out. Maybe it will be restocked. One can only hope.

The chocolates also look delicious. 

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

People have been talking about the household appliance voice - what if Yuzu really will a be the voice of your microwave and better still appear as a hologram making sure that you wear oven gloves and don't scald yourself when peeling back the plastic cover:winky:

Augmented reality Yuzu will be able to go anywhere and do anything - keep you company on your walk, remind you what is on your grocery list and dance with you through the space time continuum

I love his voice and I would happily buy his audiobook, but in the other cases I would be concerned about the possible misuse of his virtual representation. He would loose the connection to his own audiovisual identity, letting people do what they want. That's a scary thought.

10 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Augmented reality Yuzu will be able to go anywhere and do anything - keep you company on your walk, remind you what is on your grocery list and dance with you through the space time continuum:nod2:

Equally Yuzu could have been scanned for the model for inside the snowglobe - what if it is a little hologram Yuzu, how charming would that be?

7 hours ago, nekodearu said:

I love his voice and I would happily buy his audiobook, but in the other cases I would be concerned about the possible misuse of his virtual representation. He would loose the connection to his own audiovisual identity, letting people do what they want. That's a scary thought.

An "augmented reality" interactive Yuzu who "will be able to... do anything" will definitely be subject to abuse as his uses will be limited only by the imagination of Fanyus. He will keep you company alright, and not just on your walks.

11 hours ago, Perelandra said:

44 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

An "augmented reality" interactive Yuzu who "will be able to... do anything" will definitely be subject to abuse as his uses will be limited only by the imagination of Fanyus. He will keep you company alright, and not just on your walks.

Yuzu will ensure that his image will only be licensed under very strict usage controls, for sure.

A couple of my friends work in the film industry and are experts in  scanning techniques both scenery/ landscape and body scanning. They have been involved in the making of blockbuster films with action sequences which would have been impossible to film with a real person. Some of the action sequences are far too dangerous to film using a set and real person. The human body and special effects budgets are no longer able to keep up with cinematic expectations. Most Hollywood actors have not been to other planets, space, fought a dragon or sped like a bullet from an exploding plane before landing on a quad bike releasing a parachute 10 metre from the ground. That is where augmented reality capabilities can be limitless and incredible to watch on the big and small screen.