General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Wintek said:

A fanyu gave me homework after I posted a screenshot with Yuzu landing the 4S at 01:11 on his new video :sparkles.001:
Isn't he amazing in how he controls his body, expression, space, the little cameras all over... GOAT!!!!

I actually noticed his hop but didn't realize he was trying to avoid stepping on the camera :-) 

38 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

I generally don't think about this, but I cannot help it this time. Yuzu is going to be (if he isn't already) one of the richest athletes ever 😂 And well-deserved so

Yuzu will do something for his community with the money. He is very generous and will not hoard the money for himself. 

Please Sendai Council, grant planning permission for a new Ice rink with spectator seating and a leisure complex, Hanyu Yuzuru museum. Fan support through ticket sales for shows and visiting the rink will be help to pay for upkeep and building costs and the local economy will also benefit. Please Please and a thousand thanks:YuzuPoohLove:

This should really go to fanart but someone has already posted their impression of the snowglobe. It will more likely be a Yuzu in costume performing a spin. What if it is a musical snow globe with slightly iridescent snow flakes? The anticipation is great

4 hours ago, Anni said:

From "GIFT" account :girlsigh:

Edit:

Summary in English

Yuzu in the warm BOA Blouson.🤗

Blouson Yuzu is making his way around the world again. There are many fun twt posts, including Yuzu standing outside major entertainment and sporting venues, fans are hoping that he will favour these places with a Ice show tour in the future ( please please Yuzu sama, we will wait patiently and a thousand thanks )