General Yuzuru Chat

1 час назад, TallyT сказал:

I swear, I go out for an hour and he throws more candies at us. All this tech and internet jumping through hoops we are doing for love of Yuzuru... it's probably good mental exercise for our brains!

And a torture for our PC/computers. Every time my laptop begs me to kill it when I try multiple programs/vpn services to get access somewhere

20 minutes ago, Anni said:

Hulu? I have never heard of it.:scratch2: Hopefully VPN will work.:smiley-angelic001:

[NEWS]

According to twt in order to subscribe a Japanese address and Japanese credit card are required. 

Not entirely sure if this is true, but someone also gave information that it is possible to apply for credit card from Japanese bank, so it might work as Japanese credit card, that might be helpful. Other sources report that Japanese credit card issued overseas may not work  as a 'true' Japanese credit card. Maybe someone can enlighten us, this is the information gathered thus far, but someone may have more experience with this. However, the situation with the streaming services is novel and it may be that nobody has any direct experience with this.

Any information would be appreciated, a thousand thanks in advance.

edit: Only encountered Hulu from a few years ago. They are involved in production and distribution of TV show - 'The Handmaid's Tale' in collaboration with UK TV channel Channel 4. They must have similar exclusive deals for various show and networks around the world. The interest in a live Ice Show is a new enterprise, same with Disney Plus. 

Yuzu is definitely in demand and Streaming services are grasping the idea that people will pay handsomely to watch him. 

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

This is the general Hulu subscription. Notte Stellata is available on the Hulu Store which runs on the Hulu app, hence the confusion between normal subscription plan and live stream payment. Even with the usual subscription, NS payment is needed. 

In short, the Hulu JP subscription is useless to watch NS

Geez! We just finished begging Disney Plus for the stream, do we need to start begging Hulu now??? The international fanyus reduced to begging to see Yuzu. This is our "job" since now on :1:

Still, I'm so happy and proud of him and I know he's doing is best and if this doesn't work overseas it's not because he doesn't want us to watch him, but it is all a legal issue.

8 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu thrives on being the centre of attention. That is why he chose figure skating as his sport because, as he said even as a baby Yuzu, in what other sport could he perform and be the sole focus of attention for thousands of spectators.

Yes I know. That's another reason why we have been blessed with so many great performances. But he did say afterwards, he was very nervous, so I hope he can do what he loves most at Tokyo Dome and enjoy every minute. We readily take on the excess tension, aren't we. No one ever talked about calmer times anyway after July 19th. :hihi:

8 minutes ago, LaCarmi said:

Geez! We just finished begging Disney Plus for the stream, do we need to start begging Hulu now??? The international fanyus reduced to begging to see Yuzu. This is our "job" since now on :1:

Still, I'm so happy and proud of him and I know he's doing is best and if this doesn't work overseas it's not because he doesn't want us to watch him, but it is all a legal issue.

Made a twt about this few hours ago. May be this is exactly what needs to be done, more pleading via social media. 

Not sure if this is helpful there are some mentions about Disney Plus US subscribers being able to stream some HULU shows. However, what is not clear if it is possible to purchase add ons like a livestream show, the closest thing for comparison was something about music concerts and premium sport matches, Notte S was not listed in the menu of available add ons to purchase, it is available as a purchase option on HULU Japan site. The entire concept is so new that there is very little information about Notte Stellata and most of the Q and A is about watching more established shows which are part of subscription plans, outside of US and relevant to NS outside of Japan. Some HULU shows are included in the Amazon Prime video package, again these are older TV series and there are some options to buy sports matches and concerts. Notte Stellata was not listed on the menu for Amazon Prime in UK. However, it could appear later just will not be live, I would still purchase this from any of the subscription services like Disney Plus uk or Amazon Prime uk, it the show were to become available after the lives stream

11 hours ago, Briq_S said:

I agree with you! But thinking how much work he puts into the editing, I don't know how to bring it up under his YouTube channel. , then at various timepoints, he puts in the blade sound, which must be extracted from each camera and cleaned it up to remove the music background, and each has to be aligned perfectly with the video. this one doesn't look like any easier. Consider how busy he has been to prepare 2 ice shows at the same time, and he did this just as Gift for us  :11135030: but if nobody dares to give him constructive opinions...I really wish we could see the Final Time Traveler at the regular camera angle:YuzuPoohSad:

Well, as much as I need someone to talk to about my impressions, I don't think he needs any comment on this right now. He may be skating to Final Time Traveler, but he doesn't have any time machine to go back and do more than one thing at a time. Besides, I can only say what I see, and I cannot see the whole picture. He himself knows best what he wants to achieve and is moving towards his goals at the speed of light. At the end of the day, he is the one who constantly surprises, I just sit back and watch. But yes, I would love to see one day The Final Time Traveler in a big format, maybe with special effects, a virtual background etc., as Henni once suggested :girlsigh:

2 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Yes I know. That's another reason why we have been blessed with so many great performances. But he did say afterwards, he was very nervous, so I hope he can do what he loves most at Tokyo Dome and enjoy every minute. We readily take on the excess tension, aren't we. No one ever talked about calmer times anyway after July 19th. :hihi:

Correct from 2012 onwards Yuzu carried a burden that would have crushed the Titan Atlas. Yet he bore it with incredible grace and thrived, even the last qua Yuzu somehow, was resilient enough to outlast the issues ( no point upsetting ourselves with another lengthy dissection of what happened for now )

At least now, although there will be huge pressure of expectation performing somewhere like Tokyo Dome, Yuzu demonstrates time again he is a champion worthy and strong enough to rise and meet the challenge. This time instead of wondering whether the performance will be enough to combat a rigged system, Yuzu will be surrounded by supporter who are wishing him well and delighted to be part of this splendid professional phase. Hopefully whilst fans cannot erase the injustice of the past they can be part of the healing process and just be there to let Yuzu know how valued, admired and adored he is. 

17 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu thrives on being the centre of attention. That is why he chose figure skating as his sport because, as he said even as a baby Yuzu, in what other sport could he perform and be the sole focus of attention for thousands of spectators. The more people that watch him, the better he performs. Imagine how he is going to perform in front of a live audience of up to 55,000 people and livestream audiences of hundreds of thousands. This is the beginning of what he has worked for all his life – to showcase himself, alone, before an adoring audience of hundreds of thousands live and ultimately millions without the specter of false judgment. Yuzu not only has brains and immeasurable talent, he has courage and vision. GIFT is going to be – already is – an unprecedented success. (It would be an even bigger success if made available to viewing worldwide.)

(...) "He has courage and vision "

Yes, he has... since he was a kid

Thank you @Geo1 🙏💖 

( OT: All my prayers to ppl in Turkey and Syria...🙏😔