General Yuzuru Chat

I'm so emotional ....This YuzuSkating Party was so special and so heartwarming  <3 

THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart 

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Happy Birthday again Dear Yuzuru ! I wish so much you're recovering well !  Can't wait for the day  when we'll be able to see you again and marvel on your wonderful skating  and share our smiles, even from so far away  <3 :68271401:

Hace 1 hora, Whoopiewoop said:

Thank you for organising the stream. I had to miss it unfortunately because of other commitments but I was ready to watch the 'recording' once I got free, so here I am!

Was the silence in the first 10 minutes or so planned? I have no sound whatsoever and it only starts when Yuzu skates LMEY :confused:

Weird? Actually not? It started with a countdown and then MAD back number video?! 🤔 Tho the reason might be that the first part (before LMEY) of the video was manually added… in any case we’ll upload a full version of the YuzuSkatingParty in a few days here at PH!

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Thank you @Yuzu_legend @yuzuonice @Wyell @LadyLou and all who sent in messages and helped with streaming! And everyone who joined! That was fun :) <3 

Thank you for organizing the party. I only joined the Planet this morning and it was my 1st party. It was fun & the b-day messages were so heartwarming. 

:wave: to all the satellites.

Happy belated birthday Yuzuru.  Hope you get well soon!

hace 1 minuto , Lally said:

Thank you for organizing the party. I only joined the Planet this morning and it was my 1st party. It was fun & the b-day messages were so heartwarming. 

Ohhh welcome!!! Great timing for joining and I’m happy to know that you enjoyed the streaming!!! Have fun at the Planet!!:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

31 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Weird? Not really? It started with a countdown and then a MAD back number video ?!🤔 The reason could be that the first part (before LMEY) of the video was added manually… anyway, we'll be uploading a full version of the YuzuSkatingParty in a few days here at PH!

SUPER put online here YuzuSkatingParty this  :loveshower: and I would be delighted to admire  :girlsigh:  and WELCOME to Lally Italy : balloons-smiley:

Let me repeat first: We wish Yuzuru to be happy, healthy and safe. These are the most important things for us fanyus.

But then... I thought I don't have any Christmas wishes, however, after watching Yuzuru's 27th Birthday PH Party, I admit I easily and selfishly find 27 things I picture for an ideal next Yuzuru competition.  :nod2:

I want him to...

1.     arrive at the venue smiling

2.     do 3A on the floor in warm up area

3.     troll us during practice

4.     read Yuzu banners in the venue

5.     smirk during drawing procedure

6.     do a cooling down masterpiece

7.     laugh with his coaches

8.     hear screams of fainting fanyus at costume reveal

9.     dominate the rink in 6 min warmup

10.  silence the commentators with his performance

11.  say "Tadaima" after SP

12.  slalom skate around poohs

13.  be happy in Kiss&Cry

14.  social distancing with Pooh

15.  ask "Was it?" in an interview after his skate

16.  know Brian and Ghislain jumping and clapping at the boards during his performance

17.  raise his index finger after FS

18.  say "I did it!" to Brian

19.  do Ten to Chi to gesture at victory ceremony

20.  jump on the podium

21.  play newlyweds with Shoma

22.  explain his friendship with new quad(s)

23.  begin his ex with Blinding lights

24.  do a Hanyu delayed Axel in his ex

25.  see the starry lights in the audience

26.  be lifted for group photo

27.  call "arigatou" to conclude the gala

10 hours ago, Lally said:

Welcome to the Planet! :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow: The more satellites, the merrier. Hope you have a great time here!

Guest Mary_kyo

I have to confess that Yuzu’s injury taught me a major lesson as a fan and that I should never take Yuzu’s skating for granted. Previously, I was secretly very concerned about the scoring nonsenses and the corruptions. His injury reminded me that the main point is actually to enjoy and be honored to watch the skating of a once-in-lifetime talent. If 2019 taught Yuzu that he is unwanted by his sport’s officials, 2021 taught me to cherish each moment of Yuzu on ice. The remaining few competitions in Yuzu’s career won’t be easy (if anything, the ‘experts’ recently proved that he will never be scored fairly again), but I’m going to treasure every remaining performances of him. I just hope that he will deservingly achieve his final dream in full glory, health and happiness and that is the least the universe could reward him for all the unfairness he endured and the challenges he faced.