General Yuzuru Chat

hace 19 minutos , ZuCritter said:

Five posts in 24 hours = the sound of fanyus worldwide collectively holding their breath. 

:yuzupout:

ETA: And desperately repeating to themselves: "It's fine. Whatever happens, I trust him. I'm good, either way. There's always the next competition ... season ... whatever. I'm fine. ... Really."

:xD: well...what can I say...:headdesk2: we really like that rn...

Guest Mary_kyo

*gulps* 5S? I only knew about him attempting 5T (and landing it in harness in his second attempt). Ahahaha Yuzu casually went for 5S just to get rotations for 4A. Hahahaha:tif:

On serious note, this is enough to tell us how hard 4A is. But he will do it and will do it beautifully 100%. I can't wait for that day to finally come. :girlsigh:

Is it new? Because I sure can not guess his age here. 

Also, I pray hard the suit fits him lol

29 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

*gulps* 5S? I only knew about him attempting 5T (and landing it in harness in his second attempt). Ahahaha Yuzu casually went for 5S just to get rotations for 4A. Hahahaha:tif:

On serious note, this is enough to tell us how hard 4A is. But he will do it and will do it beautifully 100%. I can't wait for that day to finally come. :girlsigh:

He did try both 5S and 5T, per Ghisland

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

The next page is 0712 Yuzu's birthday!! 

Numbers always signify something to me.....but I am not sure what sometimes!

When I realised this just now I thought "if it has changed to 0712 by the time I wake then Yuzu will be competing at JNats...."  :59227c768286a__s:  Magical thinking for magical Yuzuru.....or it may jinx him oh god DELETE!!

Now I dont know if its best to delete or keep - which one is the lucky choice??

THIS is what Yuzuru puts me through before I go to sleep arrrggghhh!!!

Fingers crossed - hope you are OK Yuzuru :8232307:

EDIT: honestly I thought it said Page 0712 in the early hours of this morn - must need an eyesight check lol!!!