General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

:thankssign: for posting this link, because I was able to see this magnificent Yuzu watch very closely  : 67638860:  : but does it have a meaning to have put small diamonds on the 12 and the 7? and I do not know what the price marked in Chinese currency in European € corresponds to ......  

6 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:thankssign: for posting this link, because I was able to see this magnificent Yuzu watch very closely  : 67638860:  : but does it have a meaning to have put small diamonds on the 12 and the 7? and I do not know what the price marked in Chinese currency in European € corresponds to ......  

The diamonds are strategically placed on 7 and 12 as they reflect Yuzu's birthdate 7th Dec. Literal translation of its marketing description, it's also the start of glory.  I hope this answers your query. As for price is Euro, I did a quick online conversion rmb$4630 = 642.28 Euro.

31 minutes ago, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

Diamonds are strategically placed on 7 and 12 because they reflect Yuzu's date of birth on December 7th. Literal translation of its marketing description is also the beginning of glory. Hope this answers your query. As for the price in euros, I did a quick online conversion of $ 4630 rmb642.28 euros. 

THANKS, I now understand for the 12 and the 7 = obvious of course and I can see for the price in € 

5 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Dear Satellites!!! 
If you have Twitter, do not miss this opportunity!!! :626gdau::loveshower:

Also please join us tomorrow!! Let’s send tomorrow Yuzu all our wishes and good energy together!!! 💪🏼💕☀️

I wish I could join in the afternoon, but it is a working day for me and I'm too busy. 😪 Hope everyone will enjoy the streaming party 💕

ETA: ah I realised it's tomorrow! Maybe I will make it then!

Post from photographer Toru Yaguchi :heartpound:

[NEWS]

7 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Dear Satellites!!! 
If you have Twitter, do not miss this opportunity!!! : 626g::loveshower:

Also please join us tomorrow!! Let’s send tomorrow Yuzu all our wishes and good energy together!!! 💪🏼💕☀️

I'm already looking forward to tomorrow :happydance:

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

This was one hour ago! We’ll be starting soon now!

Thank you so much again to everyone who organized this amazing Skating party. :thanks: It was a really nice sunday afternoon, together with so many fans watching videos from Yuzu and to read the heartwarming birthday wishes. :heart: THANK YOU.

:softYuzu:

Just now, Anni said:

Thank you so much again to everyone who organized this amazing Skating party. :thanks: It was a really nice sunday afternoon, together with so many fans watching videos from Yuzu and to read the heartwarming birthday wishes.

:softYuzu:

Thank you @Yuzu_legend @yuzuonice @Wyell @LadyLou and all who sent in messages and helped with streaming! And everyone who joined! That was fun :) <3