General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Let’s vote for Yuzu (favorite male figure skater of all times)!💪🏼 It’s very simple!!

Yes, I have just voted:ganba:

Here the current result :68271262:

Spoiler

20211217_0849097ejz4.jpg

8 hours ago, Melodie said:

Is it new? Because I sure can not guess his age here. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I have never seen the photo before :heartpound: It this a new shooting? 

I'm a bit lazy to upload all pics in imgur so I'm sharing like this :img_21:. It truly means soo much to me :201111231756430f6: and I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart to my friend for doing this for me. I hope that my cancelled trip to Japan (spring 2020) will be possible at some point in the future!! Today I'm praying for Yuzu, I trust him and will always support his decisions!! 

37 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I'm a bit lazy to upload all pics in imgur so I'm sharing like this :img_21:. It truly means soo much to me :201111231756430f6: and I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart to my friend for doing this for me. I hope that my cancelled trip to Japan (spring 2020) will be possible at some point in the future!! Today I'm praying for Yuzu, I trust him and will always support his decisions!! 

Thank you for sharing. :softYuzu:

May all your wishes for Yuzu come true.:smiley-angelic001:

The photographer Ester Ayerdi posted beautiful pictures from the WM exhibition gala 2021 on instagram :67638860:
downloadvmj4h.jpeg

Credit: @Ester Ayerdi photography

Here more
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXcHayqovR9/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXcLRt9ouFd/?utm_medium=copy_link

By the way
On December 18th (tomorrow) will be broadcast a Yuzu special on Fuji TV 

[NEWS]

I'm really curious:drama:

I would be really happy to see Yuzu skate again. But of cource I also wish him good health for his ankle and that he feels no more pain.:smiley-angelic001:

33 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

So is it safe to assume that Yuzu will competes in Jnats?i read on twitter that 17th is the last day to withdraw.He must know by know the condition of his ankle right..

I don't think there is a deadline for withdrawing from JNats or any competition. However, Hidehito Ito of JSF confirmed on the day before yesterday that they had not received any notification from him regarding withdrawal.

https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2021/12/16/0014919092.shtml

On 12/17/2021 at 11:57 AM, lynnidolz said:

So is it safe to assume that Yuzu will competes in Jnats?i read on twitter that 17th is the last day to withdraw.He must know by know the condition of his ankle right..

Fuji TV introduces the skaters for JNats on twitter. Last year Yuzu was No. 30 with his mysterious pose :wink2:

:68271262:

Spoiler

So if he participates will he certainly appear here soon:

twitter.com/online_on_ice

10 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Just to avoid any confusion: If you have visited the source titled "羽生結弦と言葉 (Yuzuru Hanyu and words)" you may have already noticed, but these quotes Iron Klaus has been translating are from old interviews given these ten years. There is no news included.

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Fuji TV introduces the skaters for JNats on twitter. Last year Yuzu was No. 30 with his mysterious pose :wink2:

:68271262:s

Reveal hidden contents

So if he participates will certainly appear here soon:

twitter.com/online_on_ice

I have been following this and we have 13 skaters/pairs left. They introduce 2-4 skaters per day. Tomorrow we will have three Kazukis (Tomono, Kushida, Hasegawa).

58 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This is so funny and cute! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

All the sweet little fairies writing down their wishes. And naughty, adorable Haru-chan creates chaos again. :laughing:

Let's hope that the wishes of the children will come true. :smiley-angelic001:

This one is inspired by the kanji of the year announced this week.

About this event :68271262:

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20211213_24/

While Tenchi wrote "kin," the actual kanji of 2021 beautifully, Origin wrote "Chi," which means "cure" and "administer." LMEY wrote his ultimate goal even though it didn't include any kanji and Haru chan wrote "Thank you (T/n: for supporting him? or for everything? not sure) this year as well. I love you all."

On 12/15/2021 at 9:05 PM, ZuCritter said:

Five posts in 24 hours = the sound of fanyus worldwide collectively holding their breath. 

:yuzupout:

ETA: And desperately repeating to themselves: "It's fine. Whatever happens, I trust him. I'm good, either way. There's always the next competition ... season ... whatever. I'm fine. ... Really."

I feel called out😅😆

It feels oddly quiet everywhere...

I know it's not really Yuzu related but it made me smile whilst (collectively) holding our breath for news!

(well Mishin IS related to Yuzu imo actually because of Plushy and also because of the wonderful things he (Mishin) says about Yuzuru, one of the best ones being "You can beat Hanyu but you can never surpass him" - still holds true even though he said it ages ago!)