General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It always makes me anxious whenever I see things in the media saying that Brian and him aren't in touch. Because Yuzu left to his own devices does wild things...

about Pooh-san: Yuzu is probably planning to thoroughly clean and disinfect everything he brings to Nagano when he gets back home. Maybe he doesn't think original Pooh-san would survive such a vigorous cleaning, so left him at home and brought a sturdier one instead?

What a good point!

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It always makes me anxious whenever I see things in the media saying that Brian and him aren't in touch. Because Yuzu left to his own devices does wild things...

You should have more faith in him, he is smart... His current layout and practice today shows that he is being careful and mindful of his health and is very aware of the issues that stems from not having a coach with him. 

27 minutes ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

Am I the only person to find this sentence doesn’t make sense? 

While Hanyu did not skate at the NHK Trophy, he said he has not changed his approach when it comes to COVID-19 safety precautions.

Just now, Neenah said:

You should have more faith in him, he is smart... His current layout and practice today shows that he is being careful and mindful of his health and is very aware of the issues that stems from not having a coach with him. 

Well, I suspect lessons were learned after he went wilding with the 4A in Torino with no coaches there to advise prudence

I could be wrong but Let Me Entertain You is going to be Queen's version and not Robbie Williams. The vibe I get from Queen is like LGC from Prince - rock legends. Robbie is a super star in his own right but not the same caliber as Queen. I'd say JButt will probably pick more rock than pop/rock for Yuzu. Only one thing is, I hope the costume is not too much of Freddie Mercury respect :D If Yuzu wears Freddie inspired leotard costume then I don't know who can survive such impact...:13877886:  

7 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I could be wrong but Let Me Entertain You is going to be Queen's version and not Robbie Williams. The vibe I get from Queen is like LGC from Prince - rock legends. Robbie is a super star in his own right but not the same caliber as Queen. I'd say JButt will probably pick more rock than pop/rock for Yuzu. Only one thing is, I hope the costume is not too much of Freddie Mercury respect :D If Yuzu wears Freddie inspired leotard costume then I don't know who can survive such impact...:13877886:  

Just listened to the Queen's version it's amazing, but you are right, the costume should not be a Freddy Mercury style...

7 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Some lines in Queen's ver. are

"We'll sing to you in Japanese
We're only here to entertain you"

Might be perfect to perform in Jnats=))

5 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

...and I hope once clips of the SP spread it gets picked up by Brian May on instagram 😏 — this will pull in even more people on Yuzu 😎😎 

edit: nvm it was Robbie Williams' version :v