General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Yuzuru sitting with Uno's coach in K&C, I totally see it.😅🙄

Shoma :dozey:

Yuzuru  :shocked:

Stephane casually trying to collect another Japanese skater for his school by supporting him in the K&C when his coach isn't there, because it worked last time :smiley-music025:

HpuyG8q.gif

(original gif source no longer there)

To think that people were still coming up with the recycling debate 48 hours ago :xD:

Yuzu:

2x new music + choreo + layout + costume (probably 3x with Jesus' Will as new EX)

+ new sneakers, new jacket, new blade savers, new Pooh...

EDIT: Has this been shared? It's simply epic

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I was reading more about the historical hero of the movie soundtrack Yuzu is skating to, Uesugi Kenshin. He once had a big battle with Nobunaga Oda's forces (and defeated them). That's our Nobu's famous warlord ancestor. I can't wait to hear what he thinks of this program :LOL:

This also made me laugh. Kenshin had a legendary rivalry with another lord named Takeda Shingen. It was by all accounts a respectful and enjoyable if bloody feud. When he retired from competition -- I mean, when he died, eheheh -- Kenshin cried and said, "I have lost my good rival. We won't have a hero like that again!" Now who does that remind you of? :D 

41 分, Henni147さんが言いました:

To think that people were still coming up with the recycling debate 48 hours ago :xD:

Yuzu:

2x new music + choreo + layout + costume (probably 3x with Jesus' Will as new EX)

+ new sneakers, new jacket, new blade savers, new Pooh...

Honestly the new Pooh is the most surprising. I don't believe anyone saw that coming.

:sadPooh:

So glad he's in good health! I'm not a fan of the SP music but I'm not a fan of Prince's LGC and I love so much the program, so...

And his FP, a samurai! But I dared no more to hope such a program, given that he had said once he was not fit to skate as a samurai!

I am sorry he didn't have after-practice physiotherapy. It must be hard.

And I would totally see him at Worlds with Stéphane Lambiel as an interim-coach, who wouldn't dare to try to recruit him for good ("steal" him from Brian Orser), but I have the impression they like each other very much.

Before that, I guessed, now I'm sure : I won't be able to watch the short program live. I'll watch it later, after reading he's alive and well and did this and this.

I have been a fan since only last year, and have never seen a wholly new program of his live (except SEIMEI 3.0 but it was rather an adaptation), and now I know it : I'm not brave.

I wish everybody (who would accept) a very merry Christmas!

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

From 1:00 on they're showing a part of Yuzu's new FS during practice! :dancingpooh:

I really look forward to his new programs! The FS looks really good from what I've seen. It seems to be a totally epic program.  I'm so excited to see Yuzu's new costumes too! :smiley-happy093:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Woww I love this free very much :woop:

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

I was reading more about the historical hero of the movie soundtrack Yuzu is skating to, Uesugi Kenshin. He once had a big battle with Nobunaga Oda's forces (and defeated them). That's our Nobu's famous warlord ancestor. I can't wait to hear what he thinks of this program :LOL:

This also made me laugh. Kenshin had a legendary rivalry with another lord named Takeda Shingen. It was by all accounts a respectful and enjoyable if bloody feud. When he retired from competition -- I mean, when he died, eheheh -- Kenshin cried and said, "I have lost my good rival. We won't have a hero like that again!" Now who does that remind you of? :D 

Well, he did say, "I'd like to convey what Yuzuru Hanyu is in this program" (Iron Klaus translation), so I guess it's just extremely fitting? :laughing: Yuzu does like to think about things deeply and in detail. :gla: