General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, barbara said:

What would make anyone think that Yuzu and Brian (and Ghislain) haven't been in touch?  He may be physically coachless but he is not coachless and there has not, at least up to this point, any talk of him leaving his coaches behind.

The Olympic Channel quoted something Brian said in a July interview about not having been in video contact with Yuzu and I hate that S#$t because every time a journalist does it, it always comes with these insinuative overtones implying that there's something wrong. And it's really unfair and kind of muck-racking and bothers me a lot. 

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Isn't that based on the novel Mo Dao Zu SHi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)? 

I watched the anime when it came out a couple of years ago and loved it.

Yes. And the drama is so good! I absolutely love The Untamed. If you have a chance, you should watch it. It's available on Youtube with English subtitles.

There is also a new animated series which is basically the cute chibi version that leaves out all the gory and tragic parts. It's really cute!

5 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yes. And the drama is so good! I absolutely love The Untamed. If you have a chance, you should watch it. It's available on Youtube with English subtitles.

It's so funny to see the Untamed recommended here. I blew through the drama near the beginning of this pandemic/lockdown and the series and its various iterations have kept me company for the last 9 months. :smiley-happy085: Triple recommending it to everyone.

Anyway, satellites, I probably won't be able to stop by again until after the SP, so I'll just leave this here:

Merry Christmas!

Also, try to remember to breathe at least once during Yuzu's program...I'd hate to come back to a Planet-full of dead fanyus. I mean, Yuzu will knock'em dead anyway but there's no point in hastening the process. :xD:

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to all the satellites!

My Christmas present this year is seeing Yuzu’s new costumes and programs!

I am hoping that Yuzu will stay healthy and that all of his wishes will eventually come true and that he regains his National title this weekend.

Just catching up on the thread! 

I am happy about the program choices, especially the free skate Heaven and Earth. The music and inspiration from the Taiga drama seems so fitting for Yuzu. It feels like the kind of program only Yuzu can do. The short program music Let Me Entertain You isn't my favorite lol, but I think the RW version is better for skating to, and I think it will be very high energy and fun, so I'm looking forward to that too. I like the contrast between SP and FS. I can't wait! 

Happy Merry Christmas everyone - It's Christmas in Japan already and if there is a Santa anywhere, then Yuzu will be taking his title back since that's what so many Fanyu's are asking for - for Yuzu to have everything he needs to succeed and be happy. (And healthy!)  He's already making it Christmas for all of us by showing his smiling face on the ice.  It's just so good to see his "on the ice" happiness.

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It always makes me anxious whenever I see things in the media saying that Brian and him aren't in touch. Because Yuzu left to his own devices does wild things...

about Pooh-san: Yuzu is probably planning to thoroughly clean and disinfect everything he brings to Nagano when he gets back home. Maybe he doesn't think original Pooh-san would survive such a vigorous cleaning, so left him at home and brought a sturdier one instead?

I like that thought...Pooh-san being elderly would find such rigorous cleansing, hard on his tissues(pun intended) and joints so a younger Pooh went in his stead!!:2thumbsup: