Let me entertain you
Let me entertain you
Let me entertain you

Come on come on come on come on

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

For some reason, I'd pictured him doing Let Me Entertain You years ago. (Probably from watching his earlier show performances of U2, etc). But to hear that some random thought that crossed my mind ages ago is now going to be a reality is so very, very trippy. 

Maybe I should play the lottery?:noshake::hihi:,

Now if I can just get him to listen to my latest obsession the OST for the Untamed.

FYI its a Chinese program that's free to watch on YT with eng sub. Imagine him performing that in Beijing.

From 1:00 on they're showing a part of Yuzu's new FS during practice! :dancingpooh:

I really look forward to his new programs! The FS looks really good from what I've seen. It seems to be a totally epic program.  I'm so excited to see Yuzu's new costumes too! :smiley-happy093:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
25 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

For some reason, I'd pictured him doing Let Me Entertain You years ago. (Probably from watching his earlier show performances of U2, etc). But to hear that some random thought that crossed my mind ages ago is now going to be a reality is so very, very trippy. 

Maybe I should play the lottery?:noshake::hihi:,

Now if I can just get him to listen to my latest obsession the OST for the Untamed.

FYI its a Chinese program that's free to watch on YT with eng sub. Imagine him performing that in Beijing.

Isn't that based on the novel Mo Dao Zu SHi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)? 

I watched the anime when it came out a couple of years ago and loved it.

7 минут назад, snowy сказал:

Hi is all alone, isn't he? There are some assistants it seems, maybe from JSF?

I don't want to spread bad feelings but it's not easy to be by yourself in such big events :cry:

Well, nothing can be done here.

The guy from other comps is with him as usual and some lady I think.

1 minute ago, snowy said:

Hi is all alone, isn't he? There are some assistants it seems, maybe from JSF?

I don't want to spread bad feelings but it's not easy to be by yourself in such big events :cry:

Yes.I'm also worried about him not having any coach at the board. In my opinion eventhough Yuzu is  a great skater, having a second pair of eyes during practice is important to give him feedback during any mistake or  to make adjustment especially in a big event like this.Its like gpf last season all over again and the same happened to shoma for a while last season when he didn't have any coach.Sometimes psychological support from coaches also important.

10 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Well, nothing can be done here.

The guy from other comps is with him as usual and some lady I 

And it's not like Yuzu is totally without friends there. For example, he and Stephane have known each other for years and so have quite a few of the athletes skating. It would be better if Ghislain or Brian were there but it's not a repeat of Torino by any means

Very excited..... thinking about the costume for Let me Entertain You.  This is going to be so epic.  

Seen clips too of the FS and it looks very special.

So happy to finally have Yuzu content and to see him on the ice again. 

Going to be on tenterhooks till he is in his ending pose in the FS.

23 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And it's not like Yuzu is totally without friends there. For example, he and Stephane have known each other for years and so have quite a few of the athletes skating. It would be better if Ghislain or Brian were there but it's not a repeat of Torino by any means

I agree that the current situation is totally different from that in the Torino GPF. At Torino, it was a sudden and suprising situation that no one expected to happen and this time, he has known that he wouldn’t be having his coaches there. As @rockstaryuzusays, he isn’t without friends at Nationals. I think we all worry about him, but he has been training alone for 10 months and he is a mature 26 year old now. I’m optimistic that he will do fine and to me, his demeanor is much different from at the Torino GPF and from what I can see from the practice snippets, his jumps look good.  Also, don’t think this is comparable to Shoma’s situation when he was coachless for a while because I think Yuzu’s personality is very different from Shoma’s, from what I can see as an outsider who does not know either of them,  and Yuzu is very focussed and independent as far as skating goes.