12 hours ago, IceWings said:

Brian Orser did ice shows for many years before he started coaching, and iirc he was in the ice shows with Scott Hamilton, so he was probably doing the ice shows with Boitano too.

It might have been in the interview Brian and Tracy did with Scott Hamilton this spring, but Brian does mention somewhere that he and Boitano were friends all along and their rivalry was only on the ice. 

Yuzu crumbs on sunday ☺️

Preview 

Figurepedia (18 october, 12:00 - 14:30)

Spoiler

~ Special - just before the opening of Grand Prix Series 2020
~ Shoma Uno, thanks to the fans who saved me from the bottom of my mind thinking about retiring! 
~Yuzuru Hanyu's insatiable quest!

Source
https://www.tvkingdom.jp/schedule/400612202010181200.action

from the Sapporo Olympic Museum

Now there are masks in the shape of gyoza.

I confess I would be quite tempted! Or by pelmeni ones, or Italian of French filled pasta specialties...

And a few days ago, started the first rice harvesting in the coastal region of Fukishima, since the nuclear pollution following the tsunami caused by the 2011 Great Earthquake.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20201003_22/

It reminded me the epilogue of the Grendizer/Goldorak series. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:due to the hard work of several satellites, we have a streaming schedule for English subbed Yuzu documentaries :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: thanks to the organization, editing, translation, and design work of @yuzuonice @LadyLou @sweetwater @Umebachi @rockstaryuzu @Wyell @Yuzu_legend @FlyingCamel @Kitty @Sapphiresushi @StrawberryChicago! and translators on twitter! (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, if I did I'm sorry :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:)

EVENT:

THREAD:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:due to the hard work of several satellites, we have a streaming schedule for English subbed Yuzu documentaries :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: thanks to the organization, editing, translation, and design work of @yuzuonice @LadyLou @sweetwater @Umebachi @rockstaryuzu @Wyell @Yuzu_legend @FlyingCamel @Kitty @Sapphiresushi @StrawberryChicago! and translators on twitter! (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, if I did I'm sorry :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:)

EVENT:

THREAD:

:bow::tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

EVENT:

THREAD:

Already added all of them into my calendar with alarms 😎

Thank you for your hard work, guys!