General Yuzuru Chat

hey everyone! I'm just posting to remind you that we are still looking for people who could help us with restreaming of #YuzuSkatingParty weekly documentaries on Twitch. Please message me or @yuzuangel if you'd be able to do it (around 24pm-4am CET, every Saturday - or as often as possible!) :img_21::snonegai:

On 10/19/2020 at 8:18 PM, yuzuonice said:

Hello once again!

Today, we've posted a new topic for the #YuzuSkatingParty events and tweeted about it. 

The events are also listed in the sidebar and in our Calendar, so you can follow them to get notified :img_21:

After posting the tweet we got some feedback: of course, the current time of the event (4pm CET) doesn't work for all timezones, so we're looking for options to fix that!

We were thinking of adding an additional restream, some 8-12 hours later. (meaning, 24pm-4am CET). We are looking for people who could stream on PlanetHanyu's Twitch in this time frame. Anyone with a stable internet connection who could help us out? :snonegai:

Let me know in replies or send me a private message! <3 

12 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yet like a different life altogether. Happy to have seen this live!!!

Times flies. I was happy to be there too. He landed the 4Lz in front of me because I was sitting on the short side close to the ice. A Japanese lady took my hand to hold it right before the free skate so that we could cheer for Yuzu stronger. It is really a nice memory.