General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Lunna said:

Megabus ride was quite OK. I'd say Niagara Falls has good connection as it's famous, to go to other places without car would be more problematic. It's a pity Canada doesn't have high speed trains like Europe and Japan - really makes long distant travel easy.

1 hour ago, Cynthia said:

Closest thing we have to that is the light-rail train callled O-train in Ottawa. OC Transpo spent three years building it (also in charge of the bus system). They are supposed to create another route for it. Not fast though, and it only runs within the city.

:offtopic2:

Spoiler

There are two sorts of problems : technical and legal.

* The technical problems, are those of bullet trains in the snow and in the cold. Snow tend to agglomerate on the train and, from time to time, a block detaches and is expelled with a very high kinetic energy; plus, radars get swiftly covered with snow. This makes that even bullet trains must go slowly during winter. There is research but no operational solution for now.

* The legal problem is that in Canada, when an entity want to develop a train/metro line, the contract is made with a civil engineering company, who in turn subcontracts companies to make the railway itself, the rolling stock... The fact is, this system doesn't work well, it's an understatement.

I realise now I sounded pervy when all I wanted was to be his friend :sadPooh:

I really didn't find you pervy!

Edit : After all, is it not similar to what Gimli wished from Galadriel, which pleased her so much? And isn't Yuzuru Hanyu an elf?

27 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

:offtopic2:

Reveal hidden contents

There are two sorts of problems : technical and legal.

* The technical problems, are those of bullet trains in the snow and in the cold. Snow tend to agglomerate on the train and, from time to time, a block detaches and is expelled with a very high kinetic energy; plus, radars get swiftly covered with snow. This makes that even bullet trains must go slowly during winter. There is research but no operational solution for now.

* The legal problem is that in Canada, when an entity want to develop a train/metro line, the contract is made with a civil engineering company, who in turn subcontracts companies to make the railway itself, the rolling stock... The fact is, this system doesn't work well, it's an understatement.

I really didn't find you pervy!

@SitTwizzle Yeah....I don't know what you meant by your emoji. :confused::confused::confused:

However I should let you know I never meant to go off topic, just adding to the conversation. I have yet to actually go on a bullet train (J-rail pass?).

3 minutes ago, Cynthia said:

@SitTwizzle Yeah....I don't know what you meant by your emoji. :confused::confused::confused:

However I should let you know I never meant to go off topic, just adding to the conversation. I have yet to actually go on a bullet train (J-rail pass?).

You were not off-topic, at least in my opinion, but I went, though I posted it here because it followed the conversation.

When I put an off-topic emoji, I mean I will be off-topic, not others. I hope it is not a wrong use of the emoji?

5 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

You were not off-topic, at least in my opinion, but I went, though I posted it here because it followed the conversation.

When I put an off-topic emoji, I mean I will be off-topic, not others. I hope it is not a wrong use of the emoji?

It isn't wrong to use that emoji, it's just that sometimes the meaning behind it can be lost. Nothing wrong with your message, just a slight misunderstanding. :)

Oh, bb RJ1 is so cute!

I am using the Sekkisei toner and emulsion but just the regular blue one which is much cheaper than the Miyabi line.  They work well on my skin!  The emulsion one is quite good value for money since it’s 140 mL which is huge.

My family is in Hong Kong which has the Yuzu Sekkisei boxes available by lottery, so I could have entered if I want them.  But I am thinking the only reason I want them is for the box, and I can easily design and print card boxes with Yuzu’s face on it for a lot less money!  So I am not going to enter the lottery!

52 минуты назад, Geo1 сказал:

Not saying he isn’t – just pointing out that it’s $690 Canadian, not $500 Canadian. If Yuzu’s name wasn’t on it, it wouldn’t cost as much. He enhances everything.

Not sure it wouldn't. Miyabi series is VERY pricey.

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

Sorry, I couldn’t stop myself from making that comment because I’m the one with the pervy mind. I know that you didn’t mean anything pervy by it.

Ha, don't worry. I have a very dirty mind with my friends as well, but of course behaving the way I do with them, in here, would not come across very well, I assume :sin:

But seriously. I joost wanna be hiz fwend. :crybaby:

EDIT: I regret everything I wrote previously in here.

31 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Sorry, I couldn’t stop myself from making that comment because I’m the one with the pervy mind. I know that you didn’t mean anything pervy by it.

You aren't the only one with a pervy mind though. Even I have ended up with those kinds of thoughts about Yuzuru (through sexual fantasies). I am at an age where I am supposed to date and marry, that's why it's becoming really common for me to do so (same problem with other male celebrities). It's only human to want to explore that aspect of your life, but it only becomes a problem when you allow it. Yuzuru IS pretty sexy though, but with his reticent nature not everyone can reach out to him. Best thing to do is keep busy but also acknowledge it's normal. Self-control is key! :)

1 hour ago, holina said:

I am using the Sekkisei toner and emulsion but just the regular blue one which is much cheaper than the Miyabi line.  They work well on my skin!  The emulsion one is quite good value for money since it’s 140 mL which is huge.

I'm currently using the lotion and emulsion too, bought them as a set at the Duty Free shop in Haneda Airport where I got a Yuzu clear file :) Honestly if that clear file wasn't a gift-with-purchase I probably would've never bought it but the products are nice, and they really are large bottles. I probably wouldn't make it a regular re-purchase for my normal skincare routine unless they had more Yuzu goodies with it (mostly because I'm not a fan of it containing alcohol, even if my skin does fine with it), but if it went on sale I'd consider buying the regular Sekkisei line again.

If one of those cheaper sets were available in the US I probably would've splurged to try the Actrise products (and I like the white colored box).