General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

Looks like Yuzu will be answering one question per day from 8/19 - 8/25. Lots of crumbs for us!!! :loveshower:

Google Translate:

From today (August 19) to the lunar calendar Tanabata (August 25), put it every day at 12:07 China time (13:07 Japan time) (one question a day )

C-chan is a sponsor or a fan? How thoughtful of them to post at 12:07 (china time). 12.07 is a good number. 

38 minutes ago, Fay said:

I am definitely going to die of overdose. 

It's a happy death. I shall convert myself to a cat so that I can die a few times. 

And damn, the earpiece is luring me again. 

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yaaay! Finally, we've been watered!!! I'm a happy cactus now!!!!

He looks amazing in that C clip! And I'm happy abt the 24hTV stuff!!!

Look how gorgeous he looks!!! :loveeyes:

He really really looks like a CEO/businessman here!! His look in the ISU awards was more like a red carpet event kind of look, but this look is more CEO-ish 🙈 Yet he looks so tiny in the 24hr TV clip haha

Sorry for being off-current-topic, but Nanakita area, the home of Nanakita elementary school where Yuzu graduated from, and where this happened, seems to have made an area guide map in which Numata Bizen, who contributed the development of the area 400 years ago introduces the history of the area with "Yuzuru kun, an outgoing elementary school pupil"

Yuzuru kun... spelling of your name is a bit different from the Yuzuru kun we know, but you look so familiar........:biggrin:

9 hours ago, barbara said:

His hair. And if I wear a Citizen watch, will I look half as beautiful?

I have been buying and wearing Citizen watches since Yuzu became the face of Citizen China in August 2019 and I have to say that my wrist looks a lot more beautiful!

Something was prompting me to check in on the Planet....turns out my antenna was right after all. What wonderful wonderful news. He looks healthy and strong. Hope this enforced rest is put to good use by letting his old injuries heal totally. Though “thinking about what I can do everyday” sounds a little ominous....