General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So gorgeous. Fashion models only wish they looked like this...

And actors.

In fact, I have often seen many of them make gestures which seemed just ridiculous to me, though apparently meant to seduce.

Then he does that sort of gestures, and his have sense and are pleasant, and I can guess why (not only) girls fall. They are just what they ought to be. I suppose this is because of his inner beauty.

I like very much his Armani shirt, but its thin black stripes details are spectacular only a thin and upright figure like his, one can see it comparing with the model wearing it on Amazon. But I will search a polo shirt of this inspiration, fitting better my husband's figure.

18 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

And actors.

In fact, I have often seen many of them make gestures which seemed just ridiculous to me, though apparently meant to seduce.

Then he does that sort of gestures, and his have sense and are pleasant, and I can guess why (not only) girls fall. They are just what they ought to be. I suppose this is because of his inner beauty.

I like very much his Armani shirt, but its thin black stripes details are spectacular only a thin and upright figure like his, one can see it comparing with the model wearing it on Amazon. But I will search a polo shirt of this inspiration, fitting better my husband's figure.

Woah, does your husband ever get jealous of Yuzu? I know if I had a boyfriend he will surely be jealous of Yuzu XD

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Sorry, I can’t find it.

Can some other kind satellite find the video or reference where Yuzu said that he would be a cat if he was an animal?

IIRC, he was asked the same question in several interviews and always answered that he would be a cat. These are the sources I can find now.

-During an interview by ISU, after GPF2014, aired by Fuji in Mezamashi 

Rough Translation (from 01:50 mark)
Q: If you could become an animal, what would you be?
A: A cat. Because they live very carefreely, and I feel that I am the type who lives that way as well. So... I am more like living like them than wanting to be like them.

Off-topic but this is what ISU shared later.

-After ACI2018

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2018/09/bb43f662df88-figure-skating-hanyu-reflects-on-bumpy-start-to-2018-2019-season.html

1 minute ago, sweetwater said:

IIRC, he was asked the same question in several interviews and always answered that he would be a cat. These are the sources I can find now.

-During an interview by ISU, after GPF2014, aired by Mezamashi 

Rough Translation (from 01:50 mark)
Q: If you could become an animal, what would you be?
A: A cat. Because they live very carefreely, and I feel that I am the type who lives that way as well. So... I am more like living like them than wanting to be like them.

Off-topic but this is what ISU shared later.

-After ACI2018

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2018/09/bb43f662df88-figure-skating-hanyu-reflects-on-bumpy-start-to-2018-2019-season.html

Thank you so much!!! Although, I'm no longer a dying cactus, but your help is sincerely appreciated! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Woah, does your husband ever get jealous of Yuzu? I know if I had a boyfriend he will surely be jealous of Yuzu XD

Oh no. He knows me too well to be jealous. And I really think I'm at no risk of falling in love with Yuzuru Hanyu, otherwise (being married) I wouldn't take the risk of watching him.

But this doesn't prevent admiration, and loving to watch him.

3 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Definitely the one behind the dancing Yuzu. I love the lighting.

Same for me! 

Yuzu and the White Wall...

Maybe he could chose The Wall for one of his programs :laughing: Another Brick in the Wall is such a warhorse already but there are other options from the album, The Thin Ice, or Outside the Wall come to my mind :wiggle: 

With an extra sparkly white costume ofc (a bit like white LGC) 

jk