General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, RMegan said:

Hey! I don't know if this is off topic or not. I was wondering if someone maybe has a full playlist of music from the Yuzus program? I really wish I had a playlist to listen to😊

:wave: it's not off topic, may you want music that Yuzu skated and I have that too and with Fleuve's spotify (which is  :2thumbsup: ) it will make you a nice set to savor  :dancingpooh:  and I have 1 that talks about Yuzu's father and the full help / support of his family to drive him to school and ice rink and this humility that I felt (and as usual : read and analyze better than me and if mistake, say it) and accept that his wife Yumi goes to Toronto with Yuzu : is it a unique case that a mother accompanies her son outside her country? and surely? a sacrifice for her for the best of her son and  :thankssign: for ALL your tweets 

33 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It's weird how i seem to be conditioned by now. I woke up missing Yuzu A LOT, and now you tell me there's only 4 days until we can see him again?

It's the Hanyu Season Cycle, i tell you...

You were hibernating… Now you are awake and starving for Yuzu.

I don't know who needs to see this, but I found a 5 sec of video of Yuzu with the iconic cat ears. I know someone else was looking for a video of it, but I can't remember who 😅

I've asked for a link in the comments, but chances are I won't get one

Edit: The video is from a news snippet, it isn't longer than these 5 secs

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

I don't know who needs to see this, but I found a 5 sec of video of Yuzu with the iconic cat ears. I know someone else was looking for a video of it, but I can't remember who 😅

I've asked for a link in the comments, but chances are I won't get one

Edit: The video is from a news snippet, it isn't longer than these 5 secs

ir's me it's me:20111123175648e45:, but i guess almost everyone is looking for it :201111231756430f6: Thank you! 5 secs of Yuzu feels like 50 minutes so it's okay 😄

8 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: it's not off topic, may you want music that Yuzu skated and I have that too and with Fleuve's spotify (which is  :2thumbsup: ) it will make you a nice set to savor  :dancingpooh:  and I have 1 that talks about Yuzu's father and the full help / support of his family to drive him to school and ice rink and this humility that I felt (and as usual : read and analyze better than me and if mistake, say it) and accept that his wife Yumi goes to Toronto with Yuzu : is it a unique case that a mother accompanies her son outside her country? and surely? a sacrifice for her for the best of her son and  :thankssign: for ALL your tweets 

Thank you so much!!💜

16 hours ago, RMegan said:

Hey! I don't know if this is off topic or not. I was wondering if anyone maybe has a playlist full of Yuzus program music? I would really like to have a playlist to listen to😊

Hi! Depending on where you are, you might be able to listen to 2 playlists list that a Japanese fan uploaded on YouTube. She extracted the music from the performances, so you can hear the cheers and sound of the blade on the ice:

https://youtu.be/ukTm51e-q4E

https://youtu.be/JK5Fx-jkeJs